1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone replaced the clothing on this guy with the ACPlay Avengers set? Thinking of fitting him more into my Avengers 1 display than CW, or at least having the option to. How's the quality? How does it look?

I love my Nick Fury figure, and as far as I’m concerned CM never happened; it’s the one Marvel movie to date that will never be in my collection — therefore, much like the SW prequels and sequels, I can forget all the idiotic crap that happened — which means Nick will always be a bad-ass.

I love my Nick Fury figure, and as far as I’m concerned CM never happened; it’s the one Marvel movie to date that will never be in my collection — therefore, much like the SW prequels and sequels, I can forget all the idiotic crap that happened — which means Nick will always be a bad-ass.

Is The Incredible Hulk in your collection? That was pretty bad too...but CM takes the cake for sure as worst MCU film to date.

I srsly ignore the eye thing:pfft:. Kinda like I ignore the existence of Jaws 3:pfft:. Credit to Feige for everything he's done, but
even in End Game girl power and the newest "everyone is gay" (joking a bit here, but Joe Russo, recent comments, and
general diversity stuff in the planned Eternals) +

getting the suspicion - and could be really wrong - that the BW movie may end up being more "girl power, yeah!" :gah:

to me it's just the MCU showin' some strain by the end. Ignoring organic story-telling for agenda. Bad writing:yuck from forcing stuff
or just being cheap.

Not tryin' to trigger anyone and I don't care who is gay/multicolor whatever:bunnydanc. But even comic book movies need to be well-written.
I forget the whole quote about "if you are world-creating, the created world has to have its own set of logic and rules the same way
the real world does, otherwise you lose the audience". Something like that.

ANYWAY:cool:. Even tho Fury was the last of my TWS group figs, IMO he is an asset to the display. *Cries*:monkey2 My TWS/Civil War/Ragnarok figs are all stellar, but speakin' of cheapness sometimes I worry about IW Bucky. Then again, there's been so little news on him and Shuri it'll be like Loki for me - I'll forget I ordered him.

Yeah...sadly it seems like the future MCU films are gonna focus on agenda-building, rather than quality story-driven, universe-building (That's my opinion at least. I'm sure many of you will disagree.) Depending on what the future slate is, after Spidey Far From Home, I think I'm done with the MCU...until X-Men and F4 show up of course!

Is The Incredible Hulk in your collection? That was pretty bad too...but CM takes the cake for sure as worst MCU film to date.

Only seen it once, but I didn’t hate it. It had its moments.

I’d probably rank Thor 1 and 2, and Captain Marvel, below TiH.

I liked the vibe when he was laying low in South America — forget which country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only seen it once, but I didn’t hate it. It had its moments.

I’d probably rank Thor 1 and 2, and Captain Marvel, below TiH.

I liked the vibe when he was laying low in South America — forget which country.

I thought Thor 1 and 2 were fine...I was thoroughly entertained, so I never understood the hate fans gave it.

I thought Thor 1 and 2 were fine...I was thoroughly entertained, so I never understood the hate fans gave it.

I wouldn’t go that far — I don’t *hate* any of the MCU films, they’re all entertaining to varying degrees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I didn’t mind IH, it wasn’t great, but it was okay. I wonder if that movie would have been different if Ruffalo had been Banner from the beginning...

I actually thought Thor 1 and IM2 were kind of boring — and are ones that, despite being in my movie collection, I’ve only watched once.

I wouldn’t go that far — I don’t *hate* any of the MCU films, they’re all entertaining to varying degrees.

Haha I wasn't implying that YOU hated it, but I know there are people out there that really seem to despise those 2.

Honestly, I didn’t mind IH, it wasn’t great, but it was okay. I wonder if that movie would have been different if Ruffalo had been Banner from the beginning...

I actually thought Thor 1 and IM2 were kind of boring — and are ones that, despite being in my movie collection, I’ve only watched once.

Yeah, I often wonder how much better the MCU would be if Ruffalo was Hulk from the start and Terrance Howard stayed on as WM.

Haha I wasn't implying that YOU hated it, but I know there are people out there that really seem to despise those 2.

Although, after I got frustrated with IW (and I know a lot of folks think it's a masterpiece) - or maybe it's just time and u see stuff differently - Thor 1 &2 IMO have plenty to appreciate.

Or maybe I appreciate stuff that wouldn't interest anyone else, like IMO it's so "Americana" that given a weird alien artifact in a hole, a bunch of folks turn it into a barbecue party:lol. Always makes me laugh. Or I appreciate stuff like Frigga's funeral - at least the director put their back into it. Plus there's Loki:cool:

Yeah, I often wonder how much better the MCU would be if Ruffalo was Hulk from the start and Terrance Howard stayed on as WM.

I prefer Cheadle as War Machine than Terrence Howard. Ruffalo as Banner in Incredible might have been better considering the shared universe.

What agenda does Disney have planned for future MCU movies since I kinda don't see it. What I saw was an end to the original Avengers and moving towards the next set of heroes. What am I missing?

I have been wanting a Nick Fury for a while but since I only started this hobby a couple of years ago (Civil War) I started collecting more “essential characters first.
Well a few days ago TWS was on TV and it reignited my interest in a Nick Fury, he was such a bad-ass in that film. I saw that there were still some TWS versions available at retail places but and some Avengers Nick Fury figures available on eBay but for pretty high prices. My problem was that I much preferred the tactical Shield Agent look of his Avengers clothes to the plain sort of FBI Agent look he has in TWS. However the headsculpt on TWS version is so fantastic I was really torn. A couple of days ago I was looking around on the internet for him and I saw an eBay auction that was ending in two days that had the Avengers version with accessories for 150USD. Luckily I ended up getting him for 157.55!! He should arrive in a couple of days and I am really looking forward to getting him. As some people have mentioned even though he is not a super-hero he is a very cool character and seems to have a lot of presence. That said I may look for a TWS headsculpt for him ...then he will be perfect.

Anyone out there think they may make a Far From Home version’s of Nick Fury and Maria Hill?

I would guess unlikely for fury, and no for maria hill.

Hill was around at retail for a long time. TWS fury is still around but he must have sold out recently on bbts. I think he was retail with $75 store credit just within the last couple of months.

I would guess unlikely for fury, and no for maria hill.

Hill was around at retail for a long time. TWS fury is still around but he must have sold out recently on bbts. I think he was retail with $75 store credit just within the last couple of months.

I wish that I had picked up Maria Hill a while back. I recently watched a review of the figure and I think it would look pretty good with my current collection. Sadly when I first started collecting there was no way I would have purchased her.

Hoping they make a new Fury. Was also hoping they would make a young version and that didn't happen either.

I know a lot of people may disagree with me on this but I think there is a possibility that Hot Toys will make a new Nick Fury for Far From Home, but probably only if he has a really large role in this movie AND if there are some unique accessories or something that they could include that would make him more likely to sell.

Back