Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got myself a Scarlet Witch. I wasn't sure this was a figure I really needed to have, but the character has really started to grow on me after IW, so when one popped up on eBay for $300 shipped I decided to take a chance and grab it, since that's the cheapest I've seen it in a while. And it really is an amazing looking figure and likeness.

View attachment 412493

View attachment 412494

View attachment 412495

Congrats on picking her up. It’s a really nice figure. Great pics too. The headsculpt looks phenomenal[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah I'm still tempted to pick up that AC Play Stealth figure as well, since it's probably my second favorite look of hers.

IMO a good fig tho I guess the boots aren't screen accurate. But the look is very good, clothes well made. The hat doesn't fit well. Glad I have her and I don't use the hat anyway - I think of her more as helping during the fight w. Falcon. She stands well enough alone - a bit wobbly - but no weak joints or anything. Not a bad job at all from AC.

Finally got myself a Scarlet Witch. I wasn't sure this was a figure I really needed to have, but the character has really started to grow on me after IW, so when one popped up on eBay for $300 shipped I decided to take a chance and grab it, since that's the cheapest I've seen it in a while. And it really is an amazing looking figure and likeness.

View attachment 412493

View attachment 412494

View attachment 412495

perfect

giphy.webp

Scored her for an outright steal of $200. Very happy with her and surprised at the improvement of paint app over the new avengers version.

Beautiful photo and congrats on a great pickup:). I'm still passing out over current 'bay prices for just about everything, seems like:horror
I had waited too long on CW Wanda and paid a little over Sideshow, I think. But no regrets she is stunning. I like both versions of Wanda, as I like the smokey-eye look. But what a great sculpt and beautiful paint on both IMO, and she's great to work with.

I like the AC version and leave her as is - outfit is great (except for the hat). Sculpt is pretty good but HT is a work of art.:clap Also the AC version - the holes for the hands on mine are too big so her wrists are a bit weak, as is. I just haven't dealt with the problem yet. HT isn't perfect and I've seen costumes that rival HTs but sculpt and bodies - seems like you get what you pay for.:google

Scarlet_witch2.jpg

Great photos everyone. Love this figure. I am just a complete moron though, I have never been able to work out how to get the energy balls on to her fingers.

Great photos everyone. Love this figure. I am just a complete moron though, I have never been able to work out how to get the energy balls on to her fingers.

:lol Glad it's not just me!! Took me ages to get anything remotely close to working it out...managed to do it eventually but I'm still not sure if I've done it right!! :slap

:lol Glad it's not just me!! Took me ages to get anything remotely close to working it out...managed to do it eventually but I'm still not sure if I've done it right!! :slap

And I’m glad your glad :) those instructions are maddening! I got them to kind of just sit there.. I’m now going through almost equally frustrating Leia Hoth and Star-Lord instructions...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I’m glad your glad :) those instructions are maddening! I got them to kind of just sit there.. I’m now going through almost equally frustrating Leia Hoth and Star-Lord instructions...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree on the instructions :lol they just wouldn't work for me!

:rotfl

Same here. I put them on and won't take them off now because I don't want to have to deal with it again.

:exactly: they are never coming off mine either! :lol

Don't know if this has been posted before I haven't seen it on here before but those hoping for another Scarlet Witch, hopefully we might be in luck. The rest of the display does show Corvus Glaive and an Outrider which probably won't be made but fingers crossed.

Hot-Toys-Avengers-Infinity-War-Display-051.jpg

Don't know if this has been posted before I haven't seen it on here before but those hoping for another Scarlet Witch, hopefully we might be in luck. The rest of the display does show Corvus Glaive and an Outrider which probably won't be made but fingers crossed.

View attachment 414807

Hope it’s true because I want one, but they might only be putting old figures on new stands like what they are doing (and did in past shows) with Vision. They probably want to make the display more spectacular by including more Avengers even though they are older figures.

For her hair, it might look different because maybe of the way it was prepped or maybe the lighting? I can’t compare since I don’t have her and I’m going off of stock photos.

I found a deal on a CW Scarlet Witch which was significantly discounted due to a red staining on her right check (see first photo). This was all that was disclosed by the seller before shipping. When it arrived and upon further inspection I found there's actually a noticeable scrape near the red stain (2nd photo). I'm in the middle of resolving this with the seller but wanted to get some opinions on where I can get a replacement legit HT head (checked ebay, onesixth already), or ideas on how to make the scrap less noticeable. Thanks
36812308_860864677446621_8265644387690610688_n.jpgInked38125817_2134996453492597_7121537796652662784_n_close-up_scrape.jpg

Took a lot of time for this costume to grow on me, but the figure is just perfect. I can see why her price was climbing. Hope that infinity war version gets made for those that missed out.
Great pic! I like all my SW. Sort of wish I had the special edition AOU version but too late now unless I want to pay $$$. There's a third party version of the outfit but I feel like I'd want the HT version.

Back