Hot Toys Dutch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a kid I always saw Billy as the bada@@ version of Gi Joe's Spirit:lol

But seriously---we can't call Indians Indians anymore? They have a football team called the Redskins (who suck horribly but that's another thread) for the love of God!

Regardless, what the hell are they going to do with these great motorcycles now? You certainly don't drop $30,000 for a "Native American Limited Edition" motorcycle

As a kid I always saw Billy as the bada@@ version of Gi Joe's Spirit:lol

But seriously---we can't call Indians Indians anymore? They have a football team called the Redskins (who suck horribly but that's another thread) for the love of God!

Regardless, what the hell are they going to do with these great motorcycles now? You certainly don't drop $30,000 for a "Native American Limited Edition" motorcycle

Because they are not from India! Blame Columbus. They are the native people of the continent America, so they should be called native americans not indians.

Actually it really depends on where you live... when I lived in Ohio nobody said Indian, alway Native American or Native American. But, when I moved to Oklahoma (where there is a huge population) I found that people refer to themselves as "Indian" much more frequently than Native American or American Indian.

And team names like Indians, and especially Redskins are f'd up IMO, there are a lot of people who want to change names... just do a google search and you'll get more info on that.

It really would be nice to have something to talk about,to know all the ins and outs of this complicated,traumatic and troublesome birth.As 2008 draws to a close,and our most wanted figures(Dallas,Iron Man DK suit Batman)appear and take their rightful places upon our shelves so our thoughts automatically turn to the next.Major Schaeffer and his team are top of most lists id venture to suggest and we re being tormented in the most agonising fashion.

It really would be nice to have something to talk about,to know all the ins and outs of this complicated,traumatic and troublesome birth.As 2008 draws to a close,and our most wanted figures(Dallas,Iron Man DK suit Batman)appear and take their rightful places upon our shelves so our thoughts automatically turn to the next.Major Schaeffer and his team are top of most lists id venture to suggest and we re being tormented in the most agonising fashion.

its all about the hype !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..............................IMHO

Forget about Dutch and give us the P1 Pred
The figure will not look like Arnie anyway

SHUT UP!! Predator has been produced more than once and while the HT original Predator is second on my list, Dutch is first. Other than some obscure model kits, a good Dutch (and his crew) has not been produced. I and many others need these figs to honor the original movie. So HT do your best to get these out soon, even if the likeness will have to suffer a little.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

HT stop tormenting us and atleast give us some new info.

SHUT UP!! Predator has been produced more than once and while the HT original Predator is second on my list, Dutch is first. Other than some obscure model kits, a good Dutch (and his crew) has not been produced. I and many others need these figs to honor the original movie. So HT do your best to get these out soon, even if the likeness will have to suffer a little.

I know people want Dutch and his crew:duh (at least we have seen some pics of them).
Unlike the P1 Pred figure we haven't seen or heard nothing.
Don't get me wrong i would love to buy Dutch and the others but due to a limited budget i will have to pass on these.
Hell i even passed on the she pred coz she just wasn't a real pred.

Chances are Dutch and Billy will be released well before the P1 Pred see the light of day.

Back