1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
92FE31BC-ECDF-4391-B1AE-4D2AC0628374.jpeg

Hey unmc2001 that custom Tony u did could u break down the parts you used? My father in law is looking to do something like that and yours is pretty perfect with the body and clothes.

I think it's just the John Wick figure but with the Mk 46 or Mk 50 headsculpt.

It is just the John Wick body with suit. The head sculpt I am not sure of because it came as a bonus with a Captain America figure I purchased. All I did was take the John Wick body and pop the Stark head on it. It works for a nice Loki as well.

Yeah, I'd luv to have that Tony Stark! And IMO TWS Fury is an excellent fig - really finished off my TWS group when I finally purchased.

Hey Sassafras!

I have the Avengers Fury, I like him a lot but have been thinking about putting a TWS headsculpt on him, how do you think that will look?

Hey Sassafras!

I have the Avengers Fury, I like him a lot but have been thinking about putting a TWS headsculpt on him, how do you think that will look?

Got a late start collecting since I kinda started with TWS - but, far as I can tell when I was picking a Fury, the TWS sculpt was considered an upgrade. I'd definitely go for it as long as the neck/pegs will work figure to figure. Sometimes switching heads I've run into needing an adapter.

But it should look great IMO!

Yeah the fit is a potential issue, good to know that there is an option to make it work if things aren’t perfect. I think I may give it a try because I agree that the headsculpt on TWS Fury looks significantly more like SLJ than the Avengers version. Thanks Sassafras!

Yeah the fit is a potential issue, good to know that there is an option to make it work if things aren?t perfect. I think I may give it a try because I agree that the headsculpt on TWS Fury looks significantly more like SLJ than the Avengers version. Thanks Sassafras!

Welcome! Yeah, I kinda wish I had a second TWS Fury to do the sweatshirt look, but while it was a cool scene just didn't think it was worth the investment $$$$:horror

Can't have everything:crying

Back