Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pic! I like all my SW. Sort of wish I had the special edition AOU version but too late now unless I want to pay $$$. There's a third party version of the outfit but I feel like I'd want the HT version.

Yes, the price on this one has gone through the roof. I see where a couple have sold for over $400 on evilbay. Even the knockoff is selling around $250. It's a nice figure but those are some crazy high prices.

Thanks for the kind words guys:hi5: yeah the aou version is really cool as well, but i prefer the paint app on this one. Just wish her suit on the CW version was less vampire hunter and more costumey.

This version is absolutely fantastic but out of the 3 released, I prefer the NA version. I just love that her outfit has the design elements taken from her comic book tiara.

Apparently, the main reason that it was changed from the NA version to the CW was that Liz had a hard time breathing in that tight little number.

Yeah, I’m on first name basis with her. She wears the NA outfit for me at my house:lol

The NA version is cool looking, but I prefer the Civil War/Infinity look in the context of the character within the MCU...

Well holy hell this is up on eBay for over $500?!

Someone sell me theirs at a more reasonable price pleeeeeeeeeeeease

I regret selling this figure, as I believe it’s the definitive one to have to represent her in the MCU. At one point I had all three, now I just have the AoU one.

Lol this is a very popular one, along with the New Avengers version. Both easily sold for over $500+ within 24 hours of me listing them on eBay. Moved quicker and easier than diecast Iron Man figures, in my opinion. Really not surprising however.. looking back, they were easily the most beautiful and well-tailored 1/6 female figures that Hot Toys ever made. But I'm sure collectors will get something even better with WandaVision and DSII coming out eventually.

scarlet witches 1.jpg

This would be #1 on my re-release wish list. This outfit persisted for additional two movies, which was unexpected at the time it was initially released.

Has anyone figured out a way to lower her corset for a more movie accurate cleavage? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really think HT will release the red haired version under “Endgame” before the end of this year. Quite possibly, as an “online con” exclusive...just my 2 cents...
So I guess with PO of WV Scarlet Witch, the odds of HT reissuing this SW with red hair for IW is now dead? I really wish they did reissue this for IW, ala Doctor Strange or Star Lord…*sigh*

Last edited:
Back