Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard like plumbers tape can be useful. I tried electric tape but that loses it's adhesive real fast allowing the peg to slide right out of the tape. So I would suggest strong tape. It'll allow it to stick right in and stay but i dunno if it'll mess with the playability. It could pose obviously but maybe not that much movement.

Hey guys. I remember there being a tutorial on how to fix the Batman Begins figure to be more movie accurate. Specifically the Cape pegs. I've done searched but I cant seem to find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Right now the pegs are held in accurate place by electric tape on the bottom of the cowl and the pegs. Also how do you keep the cape in the right place of the begs? I have the new cape made by lforigno.

my pegs are placed with an electric tape too under his cowl. it works perfect.

and i had to take two pics. i just love this figure

bbegins.png

and especially at night, he's looking like a creature who is ready to attack me when i say just one wrong word :D

bbegins2.png

my pegs are placed with an electric tape too under his cowl. it works perfect.

and i had to take two pics. i just love this figure

bbegins.png

and especially at night, he's looking like a creature who is ready to attack me when i say just one wrong word :D

bbegins2.png

Haha that's funny Thrust my Batman is posed the same exact way!!

I have an OC bats coming in the mail tomorrow, can't wait! Is that the standard cape pictured above? It looks longer than I thought it would be and I know there was a member making custom, long flowing ones a while ago.

No, that isn't the standard cape. You can't wrap it nicely around the figure. It's too hard and thick of a material to do it.

Does anyone know if those custom capes are still in production, and if so, who to contact?

Oh and i should be getting a takara batman soon as well, my question is, if i wanted to put the takara cape on this guy, what would I need to do? and how would it attach? pictures would be very helpful thanks

i'm just curious, what would be the best price to find right now for this figure, if it was in mint condition? (i'm dying to get one) i'm guessing like a $250-$350 range?

Oh and i should be getting a takara batman soon as well, my question is, if i wanted to put the takara cape on this guy, what would I need to do? and how would it attach? pictures would be very helpful thanks

The Takara Cape i just cloth with a hole for the neck. It would just slip over the HT neck.The only thing you would need to do is glue the clips on from the HT figure. :D

i'm just curious, what would be the best price to find right now for this figure, if it was in mint condition? (i'm dying to get one) i'm guessing like a $250-$350 range?

I want one too, but I can't justify paying $300 for a figure. Even if it was just a Asia release. :(

The Takara Cape i just cloth with a hole for the neck. It would just slip over the HT neck.The only thing you would need to do is glue the clips on from the HT figure. :D

I want one too, but I can't justify paying $300 for a figure. Even if it was just a Asia release. :(

so how come I was able to get mine from BBTS for only $160.00?

Hey fellas, what the hell is this?

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-1-6-B...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item20ae821744

alot of you guys have eyes that see details I often miss so I wanted to run this past you. is this a fake? whats up with the stark whites of his eyes? And that box art dose'nt look like mine. is this some kind of Aisian vrsion that I'm not aware of?

or is some one trying to pull a fast one on ebay?

oh yeah, Is the Bruce Wayne head missing or am I just not seeing it?

That's the 'Batman Begins' one and not the 'The Dark Knight'.

I've got the The Dark Knight one on eBay a the moment, see my signature.

All the best,

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Back