1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Batman and Batcycle Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually want to see the suit underneath. It looks like a neat update to his BvS and ZSJL basic suit. Those extra plates are horrendous.
My main issues with the chase sequence are 2 things.

- Batman having issues catching some goons in a random car, while riding a superbike on steroids.
- Problems holding on to 1 guy at the bridge (he could be tired, and it shows us Batman refusing to give up saving the criminal, but it still irks me)

13ac97f21c75f9f6cdc55e9d2b1b41e6.png

The cowl looks amazing, basically the JL but more simplistic and refined.
The suit itself might not be the best looking visually (wtf is wrong with the cape in the mast 2 shots) but the choices do fit in line with what this Batman would do.

Fighting a super alien 1v1? Slap some heavy armor on.
Fighting in a war? Slap medium armor on.
Fighting some goons in a chase? Slap light armor on.

I red somewhere it is inspired by BMX riders, which explains why it looks the way it looks.

What would have been better if he slowly lost some armor until a base suit is left. And then make the cape weaver dramatically for the final time.

I just used some Sideshow points and ordered this motorcycle. It has such a cool design, I had been hoping for Hot Toys to make one, based on the pics they did an awesome job on it!
I've got to admit the bike is the only thing not Snyderverse that has piqued my interest and has me tempted.

I've got to admit the bike is the only thing not Snyderverse that has piqued my interest and has me tempted.
I think this bike is consistent in appearance with Snyderverse “Bat Stuff” what do you think?

To me the colors and design of this motorcycle scream Batman for some reason.

I think this bike is consistent in appearance with Snyderverse “Bat Stuff” what do you think?

To me the colors and design of this motorcycle scream Batman for some reason.
Yeah, the bike looks ok. I've got the Batpod and have the Pattinson bike on order. I think that will be kind of a fun display case.

It does feel like a decent fit. It's also easier to get onboard seeing the "Snyder" edits of The Flash chase too.
Some commentators have criticized it as having to much of a generic look without anything to designate it as a “Bat Bike” …I disagree I think that although there is no insignia or whatever on the bike it definitely looks like something that Batman (Snyderverse or not) would own use. That said I do think it probably fits best within the Snyderverse

Edit: Just like this does …

Attachments

• 7212014A-FCB6-42A1-9013-98D0F7195242.jpeg
    7212014A-FCB6-42A1-9013-98D0F7195242.jpeg
    128.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Some commentators have criticized it as having to much of a generic look without anything to designate it as a “Bat Bike” …I disagree I think that although there is no insignia or whatever on the bike it definitely looks like something that Batman (Snyderverse or not) would own use. That said I do think it probably fits best within the Snyderverse

Edit: Just like this does …
I certainly wouldn't call it generic. How many bikes has anyone seen that bloody size? The last thing it should have is an insignia imo.

Last edited:
Yeah, to me this bike looks a lot like what I imagine the beast of a Batman from BvS would drive.
I would say if he has a bike to compliment the huge tank-like batmobile it would be a bit sleeker than this. Still decent though. Fits better than the Bat Pod or Pattinsons.

Surprised that Batman alone is almost gone at SS. So if anyone is still waiting better bite now. Unless you prefer the full set with bike.

Surprised that Batman alone is almost gone at SS. So if anyone is still waiting better bite now. Unless you prefer the full set with bike.
Just their standard FOMO tactic. Hot Toys doesn't say we're making "x". It all depends on pre-orders. So SS is trying to force pre-orders. No doubt because they are low.

It's no different to someone here making a run of a custom xyz. You want people to pre-order so you know how much materials you need to order to cover the run.

Back