Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and as promised an update with the Unreal toys custom cape

Attachments

• IMG_4394.jpg
    IMG_4394.jpg
    430.1 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_4396.jpg
    IMG_4396.jpg
    463.8 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_4397.jpg
    IMG_4397.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_4398.jpg
    IMG_4398.jpg
    350 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
Ridiculously impractical suit... but easily the best looking out of all of ‘em. It deserves an update, and one with solid ankles and a stable material.

Ridiculously impractical suit... but easily the best looking out of all of ?em. It deserves an update, and one with solid ankles and a stable material.

I still have this one, the MMS67 I believe. I kept it because I also have The Tumbler which I intended to sell many years ago but thought I might need a Batman with it to sweeten the deal. Aaaand they're both still with me, albeit boxed away.

I've taken this figure out every now and again to inspect the rubber - doesn't seem to have deteriorated. The headsculpt and that giraffe neck are the reason I just can't bring myself to display it again.

I got the V2 of this from a member and put a custom head on it that eliminates that giraffe look. Absolutely elevated the figure to a different level.

I still have this one, the MMS67 I believe. I kept it because I also have The Tumbler which I intended to sell many years ago but thought I might need a Batman with it to sweeten the deal. Aaaand they're both still with me, albeit boxed away.

I've taken this figure out every now and again to inspect the rubber - doesn't seem to have deteriorated. The headsculpt and that giraffe neck are the reason I just can't bring myself to display it again.

:lol yeah, that neck... mine has been in the same pose for years - cape wrapped around most of the body to hide the dodgy proportions as much as possible.

I got the V2 of this from a member and put a custom head on it that eliminates that giraffe look. Absolutely elevated the figure to a different level.

I might have to look at an alternative head... the stock one just makes the figure look tired and dated.

I never said Thank you...

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sqh3lzyHmho&t=22s[/youtube]
One of the best moment of the trilogy.

It makes me hopeful they suddenly released Twoface. The more tactical suit still holds up to this day, and if one of the Dark Knight Batman needs an upgrade, it?s this one.

Excited to see what the DC Fandom on 22 August shows, maybe Hot toys also drops some DC Hot Toys announcements.

Back