Hobgoblin Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Bowen hobgoblin looks more comicbook esque, but I still love the SS dynamic pose on the glider and switchout head more. I'll take the SS over bowen but it's a close call. I really like them both in their own way.

I bet the new SS Green Goblin statue will look good with this! Can't wait to PO!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

The SSC one wins easy.. Awesome sculpt, flowing cape and a glider. Bowen one is awesome looks just Spider-Man Animated Series, but needs a glider.

I don't get how people can like Bowen statues. They look like crap and have very sloppy paint.

I don't get how people can like Bowen statues. They look like crap and have very sloppy paint.

dafuq you talking about,

yo bowen designs didn't have a prototype piece then production piece then in hand piece with variance. What you seen is what you got and it was on the box. They were consistent and had great QC.

Sloppy paint my taint

dafuq you talking about,

yo bowen designs didn't have a prototype piece then production piece then in hand piece with variance. What you seen is what you got and it was on the box. They were consistent and had great QC.

Sloppy paint my taint

I looked at the Juggernaut BD statue in person. The flesh colored paint was all over the inside of the helmet and the eyes were wonky. It had terrible QC. BD statues are garbage.

I looked at the Juggernaut BD statue in person. The flesh colored paint was all over the inside of the helmet and the eyes were wonky. It had terrible QC. BD statues are garbage.

So, you saw one badly painted statue and call all of BD's statues garbage? :lol :cuckoo: I have the Bowen Juggy and mine is perfect.

Back