Hobgoblin Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amazing yeha the hob goblin has some mixed review but I love it a will purchase for sure one day, I hope sideshow make a green goblin comiquette too

Scale be damned, Hobgoblin is one of the best pieces out there. Outstanding dynamic pose, and a classic Spidey villain.

considering the chances of ssc ever revisiting this character are slim to nil, then this one is a must for anyones spidey collection.:lecture:lecture

hmm doesn't look 1/5 when i have him with my other spidey villains and hes quite a heavy sum-a-B!@#$.

Great edition for any spiderman fan.

I think the pose really helps to hide the fact that he's smaller. It really doesn't look that out of place next to other 1/4 pieces.

Hi
Does anyone own both this piece and J Scott Campbell Spiderman Comiquette?
How do they look together?
Some pics will be very appreciated.

IMG_1487-001.JPG

Hobgoblin looks a bit bigger to me, but they look fine together.

I think technically they are, but Spidey might be a bit small and Hobgobby a bit big. Not too sure.

I think they only reason the HobGoblin doesn't match up quite as well with the original Spidey Com because HoboGoblin is about 1/4.5, and the Spidey Com is 1/3.5. It is an amazing piece. Considered getting it myself

I think they only reason the HobGoblin doesn't match up quite as well with the original Spidey Com because HoboGoblin is about 1/4.5, and the Spidey Com is 1/3.5. It is an amazing piece. Considered getting it myself

Was talking about the new Spidey com, but you're right, Hobgoblin doesn't quite fit with either.

Just noticing the Bowen, they look really nice despite the small scale =)

Back