Hobgoblin Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mesa

Super Freak
Reaction score
No thread yet?

Saturday's Spooktacular new product release. Exclusive ES = 300 with alternate portrait. I was getting ready to pull the trigger, but not sure what I think of the sculpt after looking at the pics.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2001141&affiliate=dstephan

I"ll host some pics....

2001141_press03-001.jpg

2001141_press01-001.jpg

200114_press11-001.jpg

200114_press10-001.jpg

200114_press09-001.jpg

200114_press08-001.jpg

200114_press05-001.jpg

Last edited:
I really like the demon portrait. I'm not sure if I should pull the trigger on this. NRDs really do make me think before pre-ordering. It's a good thing in a way.

Sideshow is this to scale with the Spider-Man comiquette?
Would be great if you posted some pics of Hobgoblin with Spidey.

I like the character but not too found of this piece..dont know why yet.Wont order.Both face sculpts are good though.

One of my fave Spidey villains but need to think about this. Its about $50 too much price wise. If it were 1/4 scale then the price would be fine.

The pose is kind of awkward. Looks like he is pointing and laughing at someone. I'll consider it if it is 1/4 scale.

I think the pose is typical HB or GB to be truthful. My problem is not with the pose but the price. This looks like a 1/5 scale piece and out of scale with the previous Spidey villains (Venon, Carnage, Green Goblin). With careful placement it could work.

Oh, it's 1/5 scale? I'll pass as I've gotta stick to one scale and 1/4 is it for me on these Marvel pieces.

I'm not 100% but it looks 1/5 but then that could be cause he is so crouched on the glider.

looks like 1/5 scale after looking at more pics I like the detail of him flying over a building and the smoke trail still cant decide i wish this was a pf it would have been a no brainer I hope we still get a hobgoblin pf

Liking it the more and more I look at it....I'm just a sucker for all things Spidey.
Just noticed that he has a pumpkin bomb. I was thinking Sideshow missed out on his weapon of choice.

Back