Hobgoblin Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great piece, about the only gripe most had (including myself) was that it was only 1/5 scale, especially after the releases of the 1/4 scale spidey, venom and carnage.

I think that if it was released first before the other trio it would've of been a instant hit, but because of the later release, everyone was a bit pissed cause of the lesser scale.

Kept mine on order though and have never regretted it.:lecture

Great piece, about the only gripe most had (including myself) was that it was only 1/5 scale, especially after the releases of the 1/4 scale spidey, venom and carnage.

I think that if it was released first before the other trio it would've of been a instant hit, but because of the later release, everyone was a bit pissed cause of the lesser scale.

Gotta agree on that. :goodpost:

Bro 175 is a steal

Yes it is. No tax either. :yess:

Okay, can we stop now with all the exaggerated, McFarlane-looking, Marvel-monster-like crap and get Sideshow to start producing these characters as they appeared in the comic book pages during their heyday. Big eyes, capes the size of Paul Bunyan's bed sheets, fingers with fifteen knuckles, ankles the size of small pine twigs...sheesh, enough!

BB

Kept mine on order though and have never regretted it.:lecture

This was unfortunate. i support 1/5 X-Men Comiquettes as they are all 1/5, mixing up the sizes in the same format isn't wise.

Okay, can we stop now with all the exaggerated, McFarlane-looking, Marvel-monster-like crap and get Sideshow to start producing these characters as they appeared in the comic book pages during their heyday. Big eyes, capes the size of Paul Bunyan's bed sheets, fingers with fifteen knuckles, ankles the size of small pine twigs...sheesh, enough!

BB

I loved the recent Ramos Hobgoblin most of the character look.

HOBGOBLIN-MODERN.jpg

If you're going to display him next to the Spidey CQ. You're going to need a riser or it will look very funny.

Sorry to bump an old thread got my Hobgoblin Comiquette Ex the other day thanks to VS, I have to say its amazing and fits well with the others just have to position him in a certain way but love the detail and effort put into this one!

Great pics Smooth. :hi5: Sad to let it go due to space issue. Glad you really like it. Really like your new signature on the pic. :clap

Back