Hobgoblin Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics IL but I prefer the Spidey, Carnage and Venom without Hobby in the picture, he looks out of place there, those 3 together are perfection. jmho.

Agreed.

The Hob is dwarfed when it's next to the Carnage in the picture posted on the previous page. The Spidey looked like King Kong next to Hob when that pic was up but it has been removed :lol

Love the photos IL....great backdrop. Nice setup with the lighting.

I agree with you, to bad it is not 1/4....but make do with what we have as there will not be another option for a long time.

too bad it is not 1:4. he does not look right with spiderman and venom. display him separately.

just too small.

id buy this if there were a 50% sale or something. Other than that, it seems overpriced. I think they have to raise the price for certain pieces for others to be made (from a business stand point) for instance, for $30 more you can get Bucky and that statue is definitely worth its weight in gold... vs. some of the dioramas (psylocke vs. spiral, this tiny comiquette, venomasarus etc etc).

i really like this piece, it's just a sore thumb sticking out in everyones collection. there are no other 1/5th spiderman characters... I guess Dr. Ock would be the exception if and when that comes out...

I am agree 100% , the price is too high for 1/5, I mean what is wrong with Ss?? 1/4 and 1/5 are same price??

id buy this if there were a 50% sale or something. Other than that, it seems overpriced. I think they have to raise the price for certain pieces for others to be made (from a business stand point) for instance, for $30 more you can get Bucky and that statue is definitely worth its weight in gold... vs. some of the dioramas (psylocke vs. spiral, this tiny comiquette, venomasarus etc etc).

i really like this piece, it's just a sore thumb sticking out in everyones collection. there are no other 1/5th spiderman characters... I guess Dr. Ock would be the exception if and when that comes out...

:clap i would go for the bucky cap.

Sick shots IronLungz! I think Hob goes good with Spiderman as well when displayed right as shown by your pics. Either way it's a bad ass statue.

Looking good IL :hi5:

Hobgoblin-the-Hunter-X2.jpg

I still think Hob upper body does not match the lower part of the body. Thats the only thing preventing me from getting him. Congrats everyone that got him.

I still think Hob upper body does not match the lower part of the body. Thats the only thing preventing me from getting him. Congrats everyone that got him.

i see your point, his legs do look a bit on the skinny side though still glad i've got him coming.

great pics IL:clap

I received Hobgoblin EX last week, but my computer was in the shop so here he is, plus a few new shots of my overall Spidey display:

IMG_5955.jpg

IMG_5954.jpg

IMG_5956.jpg

IMG_5957.jpg

IMG_5964.jpg

IMG_5967.jpg

IMG_5953.jpg

In my opinion no amount of pictures do this statue justice, but when its right there in front of you it looks amazing. In fact i'm more impressed with this than my Spidey comiquette and i loved that.

Anyone still on the WL for this?

I jumped on the waitlist a week before they charged CC for the exclusive.I received mine on June 13th.

I don't wanna be picky but can anyone confirm if there is a white spot a long the belt on his chest? just below the buckle first hole from the top (not the bag strap)

I jumped on the waitlist a week before they charged CC for the exclusive.I received mine on June 13th.

I don't wanna be picky but can anyone confirm if there is a white spot a long the belt on his chest? just below the buckle first hole from the top (not the bag strap)

no spots on mine.

just opened mine since i got him a couple weeks ago, and damn this thing is awesome. to all those complaining about scale, scale snail. it's a none issue with this one imo.

probably the most intricate detailed piece that ssc has produced to date. i can definately see where the extra price came from on this one.

no spots on mine.

just opened mine since i got him a couple weeks ago, and damn this thing is awesome. to all those complaining about scale, scale snail. it's a none issue with this one imo.

probably the most intricate detailed piece that ssc has produced to date. i can definately see where the extra price came from on this one.

Thanks for the double check i'll see if sideshow can give me any solutions on covering it up or a discount of a future piece (i doubt it).

Its an amazing statue scale be damned! Even the reg head is nice aswell the zipper on the back of the head was a nice detail touch. only con i have is that i cant manage to fit him well in my besta with green goblin

Thanks for the double check i'll see if sideshow can give me any solutions on covering it up or a discount of a future piece (i doubt it).

Its an amazing statue scale be damned! Even the reg head is nice aswell the zipper on the back of the head was a nice detail touch. only con i have is that i cant manage to fit him well in my besta with green goblin

yeah i had to remove the pole off of the rear of the statue to get him to fit in my cabinet.

I got this the other day. It's awesome in person, I just wish it was 1/4.

DSC03677.jpg

I put him on a box for the time being. I'm not sure if I like it, but I want to try and make him look like he belongs to the group.
DSC03680.jpg

DSC03682.jpg

DSC03684.jpg

Back