Hobgoblin Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for taking the pics bigsilva. I had the exc on order, and cancelled it because I thought it was simply to small.

After seeing your pics, it does seem like an "oversize" 1/5 scale, might have worked after all with the 1/4 scale PF.

Thank you so much for posting your pics! I think the regular head looks great. I really think they should've lowered the price on this piece. It doesnt seem fair. But irrespective of that, it actually looks awesome. :hi5:

Yeah, price seems a little high but what they wanted to do was create large elaborate base to justify the high price for a 1/5 scale piece so they could make more money. I don't think it worked too well for them, this piece will go back in stock in a few weeks after the fake 'sold out' and fake 'wait list' is taken down.

Here's a video Guys: I hope you like it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5us9h3wskPQ"]YouTube - ‪Sideshow Hobgoblin Comiquette EX.‬‏[/ame]

I love the way it turned out sculpt & paint-wise, but I'm still glad I cancelled my order. It really should be in a larger scale considering all 4 Spideys thus far have been 1/4 or 23/100.

I love the way it turned out sculpt & paint-wise, but I'm still glad I cancelled my order. It really should be in a larger scale considering all 4 Spideys thus far have been 1/4 or 23/100.

Comparing the BIB and Iron Spidey coms to my Amazing Com, those two seem to be 1/5-ish.

I think the Hobgonlin looks great but the difference in size to the Amaxing Spidey seems not too bad but not well enough to go together.

There are a lot of coms that are inbetween 1/4 and 1/5, I think the only ones I own that are true 1/5 is Ghost Rider on throne and Hulk com, while I have about 7 that are inbetween.

Yeah its a great sculpt I just don't understand the scale why not scale it with the other SSC spidey sculpts

Yeah you would think it was a no brainer to come up with a 1/4 scale Hobgoblin to go with both Spidey com and PF. Sideshow creative department needs a kick in the butt.

Yeah, price seems a little high but what they wanted to do was create large elaborate base to justify the high price for a 1/5 scale piece so they could make more money. I don't think it worked too well for them, this piece will go back in stock in a few weeks after the fake 'sold out' and fake 'wait list' is taken down.

You think that'll happen with Rogue too? :pray:

Curious to see if this sells out. Has SSC established a fanbase that will buy 300 of these 1/5 scale with no 1/5 spidy to display with?

glad i didn't cancel, while yes he may not be a full 1/4, he still looks fine along side the other spidey statues and in most displaying options, usually you can't have them right side by side like the previous pics and even they look good imo.

This Hobgoblin displays well with both of my Spider-Man comiquettes. Sitting on a 11.5" riser being displayed in the diorama mix with Venom & Carnage comiquettes. He fits in really well no matter what you naysayers have to say about the scale. It really isn't that big of a deal that some are trying make it out to be.

Here's a few size comparison's I thought you guys might want to see:

Here is Hobgoblin at 1/4 scale next to bigsilva77's pics. ____ing 1/5 scale sucks...

IMG_1513.jpg

hobg.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

hobgo.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg

hob.jpg

Back