Hobgoblin Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered this one back in May on flex pay and it finally came in last night. I was stoked to see that it was #13 :yess: but low and behold when I opened it the smoke trail coming off the back of the glider was broken in half. :monkey2 I sent an email to SS this morning to try and get a replacement part for it, I hope I can get one. :pray:

sideshow should have replacements

This one is growing on me quite dangerously the more in-hand pictures I see posted...
And from the group pics it doesn't look at all out of place scale-wise...

The Hobgoblin looks fantastic!
That Green Goblin PF sure is an eyesore though, time for the S.S. to redo that character.

That Green Goblin PF sure is an eyesore though, time for the S.S. to redo that character.

while I still love my GG, it is starting to look dated, displayed along side the newer releases.

I'm not fussy though, I'd take him in either 1/5 or 1/4 scale:yess:

I know that's what I've been waiting on since I started this collection a few years ago. Just have never been drawn to the G.G. PF.

This one is growing on me quite dangerously the more in-hand pictures I see posted...
And from the group pics it doesn't look at all out of place scale-wise...

Well let it keep growing on you.

...:D...

Hobgoblin-Symbi-Army-L.jpg

Hope they make a 1/4 scale Hobgob eventually, but if not I'm happy with my Venom/Carnage/Spidey display!

Come on SS make a 1/4 scale Hobgoblin too!

I'd certainly welcome a 1/4 Hobby but I think I had my fill of Goblins for a bit. Wouldn't mind a certain "Doctor" make his Sideshow debut though.

890948-91344_38868_doctor_octopus_super_super.jpg

1471862-doctor_octopus_24_super.jpg

I'd certainly welcome a 1/4 Hobby but I think I had my fill of Goblins for a bit. Wouldn't mind a certain "Doctor" make his Sideshow debut though.

890948-91344_38868_doctor_octopus_super_super.jpg

1471862-doctor_octopus_24_super.jpg

I think that Doc Oc' is going to look very impressive when Sideshow does finally get a hold of him.

Sorry for reviving a long dead thread. :monkey3
Just got this bad boy...

ComiquetteHobgoblin03.jpg

ComiquetteHobgoblin07.jpg

ComiquetteHobgoblin05.jpg

ComiquetteHobgoblin04.jpg

I know it isn't 1/4 or even an EX but for $175, how can I refuse? :lol:rotfl:lol

Great catch man!! :hi5: I think this one is way underated, some of SSC best work. I mostly collect PF but I couldn't pass this up one of my favorite Spidey villians. It's my only comi. in my collection. Now only if I could get my hands on spidey, unfortunetly it's out of my price range right now. :(

Great catch man!! :hi5: I think this one is way underated, some of SSC best work. I mostly collect PF but I couldn't pass this up one of my favorite Spidey villians. It's my only comi. in my collection. Now only if I could get my hands on spidey, unfortunetly it's out of my price range right now. :(

Thanks man! :1-1:
I had the EX on pre-order before I cancelled cause of space but for $175, ____ space I'm not letting that pass. :lol
It really is pretty good, especially the cape. That _____ is huge but I can't seem to put it properly. :dunno

Back