Hobgoblin Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Fuzzy,

Can you add the Carnage apple pic to this, so we can see how they'll all look together?

Thanks bro!

-CG

spideycomparehobvenomsmall.jpg

It doesn't look bad in that picture. Still think I will order elsewhere and hope to save substantially on the price.

looks pretty nice, but not for me. Gotta be really selective these days, and this one doesn't kick me in the pants hard enough to get me to order.

I'm totally down for this whole nrd thing though.. Way too many folks just order everything then decide later what they really want. This actually makes people think before clicking the order button imo.

amen to that! Agreed!

Yep, no more multiple risk free flipping to artificially bloat ES. Pay the piper if you wanna flip.

:clap :clap :clap

As long as you order what you want, no one should have an issue with the new NRD policy. :hi5:

yep, i ordered the Vamperilla even though i'm not 100% sure it'll fit into my collection, but at an ES of only 350 i'm sure i'll get my $$$ back out of it plus some if i feel it doesn't fit in with my collection.

if not though i can live with the NRD policy as at least you know where you stand before ordering:clap

The regular face sculpt is really nice, but the cape detail is a bit too much, especially on the back side.

I'm not a Hobby fan but this piece looks pretty cool. I'm going to wait for the Green Goblin comiquette. That's the Spidey villian I want in my collection. I'm going to have to be picky. Space and $$$ will limit my choices. At $300, this is a no-go for me. Congrats to those that ordered it.

He looks like a Medicom figure next to a Hot Toys figure. Or, like a 14-15 year old. I guess Sideshow plans to eventually do a 1/5 scale Spidey? Or did they already do one I don't know about?

I'm getting that Spidey, so I would really like to see decent, classic villains in that scale.

Back