Hobgoblin Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS is really pissing me off with charging to order a EX

Not only that, there is also a cancellation fee on top of that since there is a check box on the ordering page acknowledging that there is also a cancellation fee. So not only would you be out the deposit but also another $25 if you have to cancel it.

EXTREME LIMITED EDITION ITEM CANCELLATION FEES
Due to the increased administrative and production costs of our unique collectibles, items that are extremely limited will have a cancellation fee of $25.00. With these items, a cancellation fee warning will be displayed to you on the item’s ordering page as well as during the check out procedure.

Seems like forever that I've waited for a Hobgoblin statue that I liked. I love this one:rock - ordered the regular since I have no interest in the Demon portrait. Thanks SS!

Not only that, there is also a cancellation fee on top of that since there is a check box on the ordering page acknowledging that there is also a cancellation fee. So not only would you be out the deposit but also another $25 if you have to cancel it.

Wow.....so you'd be out $55 if you cancelled :monkey4

It is a nice statue but will hold off in case there is a hobgoblin pf plus I am waiting on the jason pf and cyclops and rouge pf. I also want to get hot toys platoon series

This is second Marvel Comiquette whose portrait is facing/looking down, i hope this isnt a new trend for SS,

In relation to Hobby, ill pass on this one not partial to the pose, although im coming around to the beast comiquette.

Oh, it's 1/5 scale? I'll pass as I've gotta stick to one scale and 1/4 is it for me on these Marvel pieces.

I'm not 100% but it looks 1/5 but then that could be cause he is so crouched on the glider.

Logic would suggest that it will be in scale to Spider-Man. Unless Sideshow has plans for a 1/5 Spider-Man down the line. Hopefully Sideshow will give us an answer.

Seems like forever that I've waited for a Hobgoblin statue that I liked. I love this one:rock - ordered the regular since I have no interest in the Demon portrait. Thanks SS!

I never understood why people order a regular when the Ex is still available, through SS. It's the same price, Regular is a larger ES, and exclusive is still available.

Unless you meant you are going to order the regular from a retailer at 10-20% reduced cost...

It's your money, do what you want, I just dont get it.

I never understood why people order a regular when the Ex is still available, through SS. It's the same price, Regular is a larger ES, and exclusive is still available.

Unless you meant you are going to order the regular from a retailer at 10-20% reduced cost...

It's your money, do what you want, I just dont get it.

It's the fees.

This piece doesn't do it for me. It just doesn't match the grail status of the Green Goblin PF.

No, I hate you sometimes, Sideshow.

Hobgoblin is my all time favorite Spidey villain, and there is no way that I can afford this statue. I'd have to cancel the Thanos Dio, but that won't be worth it just for Hobby here.

Oh well, I'll be back 1st quarter to see the in hand pics.

ordered the ex. I think it looks awesome, and I'm actually a fan of this whole non-refundable deposit thing. It seems to be keeping the es. down.

Too expensive and too small. The sculpt had potential, I just don't like the way you see both legs in a squatting position. The Green Goblin PF looks great, never bought it, but eyed it for many years. Not my favorite character, so not likely to buy him, but I agree, this doesn't come close to the GG PF.

Well Spidey in 1/4 (The PF is leaning forward with a bigger base and has these dimensions)

Product Size: 11.5" H (292.1mm) x 12" W (304.8mm) x 13" D (330.2mm)

GG in 1/4 is this:

Product Size: 17" H (431.8mm) x 17" W (431.8mm) x 16" D (406.4mm)*

Hobbie is this:

Product Size: 16" H (406.4mm) x 17" W (431.8mm) x 16" D (406.4mm)*

So it may not be as small as people think...the think its proportionally which is the key for size it looks to be at 1/5 scale just a bigger version because of the base. With an NRD and Cancellation Fee (if I'm reading it right) I'm not a fan enough of the character to jump in

Back