Hobgoblin Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a call for this...

H as in Horrible pose. Man, I was really hoping this would have turned out great, instead they gives us a crotch shot.

IMO, this is the 'Magneto' of the spidey comiquette line.

I got a call for this...

H as in Horrible pose. Man, I was really hoping this would have turned out great, instead they gives us a crotch shot.

IMO, this is the 'Magneto' of the spidey comiquette line.

That's harsh. :lol

Sorry guys but I gotta disagree, I ordered the EX...why? Because this is the kind of piece that is wont look good on paper bc of the type of pose...im telling you this will be epic in person. :lecture:lecture

The Canolli has spoken:lecture

Looks pretty nice, but not for me. Gotta be really selective these days, and this one doesn't kick me in the pants hard enough to get me to order.

I'm totally down for this whole NRD thing though.. Way too many folks just order everything then decide later what they really want. This actually makes people think before clicking the order button IMO.

I'm totally down for this whole NRD thing though.. Way too many folks just order everything then decide later what they really want. This actually makes people think before clicking the order button IMO.

The NRD is fine...but the cancellation fee on top of that? Too much.

Ordered this one , thought long and hard about it cause of the deposit but the base sealed it for me . Love the colour too , nice to add some colour to my collection .
Sorry if someone already commented on this but i notice the exclusive is the same price as regular . This is the first time i've noticed this , i thought the exclusive was always more ? Can someone enlighten me please , im wondering if its the same price to compensate for the deposit?

Last edited:
I'm getting annoyed, why make us doe the guesswork? Why don't they pose him with another companion piece or tell us the scale straight up. This is getting silly.

spideycomparesmall.jpg

Ordered the exclusive, been waiting for Hobgoblin for ages. No way i'll be cancelling this one. From the specs i'd say it seems a bit bigger than 1/5

Back