Hasbro's 2008 Indy Line pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That 12" Cairo Swordsman looks pretty good, but I'll wait for Sideshow's version to be honest.
The small stuff strangely doesn't interest me at all and I currently collect the small Star Wars figures and used to have all the old small Indiana Jones figures back when I was young. But these are just too small for me to get worked up over, I would've preferred 7" scale.

Both 12" Indy Jackets look like crap to me. I'd prefer something in between the two, less plasticy looking with more grain, less obvious stitching, and a dark wash of paint to help it look old and worn.

I have a 12" Indiana Jones jacket that looks better that I planed on using on a custom Indy, so I'm covered for one, I just wish Sideshow would improve on theirs so I wouldn't have to use it.

The Ark isn't being sold in stores... it's a Mail-Away promo item.

The INDY toys should start showing up in April.

I don't know I have the Indiana Jones jackets made by wested and the lamb skin which was used in the movies for the way it stretches and hangs looks exactly like the Sideshow jacket. Cow or goat has more of a grain to the leather, while in reality the lamb skin coat would've been torn to shreads anytime Indy pulled one of his stunts. I have both a goat skin and a lamb skin Indy jacket and the lamb skin is the exact replica, so Sideshow actually has it right.

Back