Harry Potter Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They left a name plate out of one of my new ones and they said they'd ship it separately. But they didn't respond about selling the name plates on their own. They'd be crazy not too.

You can never have too many wands!
wands.jpg

Awesome picture.

They left a name plate out of one of my new ones and they said they'd ship it separately. But they didn't respond about selling the name plates on their own. They'd be crazy not too.

You can never have too many wands!
wands.jpg

That's a cool way to display the wand cases!
Do I spy a Filch mini bust?
Did you post any pics of it?

Cool display and collectible collection. I haven't bought anything for Noble yet, but there are a few things that catch my eye. I have all the GG busts except one ~ SDCC Sirius Black. Still on the hunt for that one without paying an arm and a leg for it. My first and only #1 came from that line and it was the Merpeople and Grindylow bust set exlusive to AFX. Man, I keep looking at you wand display and I want to go out and impulse buy them all. LOL!!

Dave, what is that on the second shelf from the bottom next to the Prophecy? It's a box with purple lining, is it Dumbledore's Knife?
Do you have a pic of all your Potter collection any where?

The Harry Potter Exhibit is now open in NYC. I went yesterday. It was cool. I expected more. The Star Wars "Exhibit" was better, SW had cooler props. What sucked about the potter exhibit was no pictures allowed. But I was able to snap a few, with a flip camera.

78640401.jpg

That last pic of Kreacher is cool.
I wish they would make him into a life size figure so I could put him next to my Dobby!

Just placed a pre-order for the new Snape bust with Mike at Razor's Edge. I missed out on the pr-order for the Wormtail bust though!

Pre-orders for Wormtail appear to be sold out everywhere. I'd still check Razor's periodically though. The Trelawney bust ended up showing up there again.

Good thing I placed the pre-order when I did. The new Snape bust isn't up any more on Razor's Edge! That was a close call. LOL!

The Harry Potter Exhibit is now open in NYC. I went yesterday. It was cool. I expected more. The Star Wars "Exhibit" was better, SW had cooler props. What sucked about the potter exhibit was no pictures allowed. But I was able to snap a few, with a flip camera.

It actually really annoys me that you did that. I work in that exhibit, and we try really hard to make sure that no one takes pictures. Is it really too much to ask that people respect the rules?

Last edited:
Does anyone here have the Lucius Malfoy's Walking Stick?
I have it and I'm wondering how to clean the Snake head, I'm not sure what type of material it is, not sure to polish it with.
Any suggestions?

I got one of the Noble Collection Wand displays today, and I didn't realize it was designed to be hung from the wall. Is there any way to make this thing stand upright? It's kinda silly if not, and also false advertising since they clearly show it standing up in the picture on the site.

Back