Harry Potter Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one of the Noble Collection Wand displays today, and I didn't realize it was designed to be hung from the wall. Is there any way to make this thing stand upright? It's kinda silly if not, and also false advertising since they clearly show it standing up in the picture on the site.

Did you get the stand with the name plates or just the stand alone?
I think I'd rather have it on the wall than just free-standing. Maybe contact Noble Collection to see if there is a way to display it on a counter or shelf.

I am going insane with this whole Snape bust thing. I had it ordered through Amazon long ago and that ordered got canceled. Been waiting on GG ever since. What is their hold up? They seem to me as the most slow company ever. And dang it, Razors edge sold their Tonks bust. Wanted to buy it today.

I like Razor's Edge I have the Trelawney and newest Snape bust on pre-order with Mike. I missed the Wormtail pre-order by one day, he sold out. I'm hoping that some one skips it and I get a crack at it.

Today has been a big bust day for me. Ordered Lupin, Tonks and Harry busts and am on the phone now with GG updating my CC. I had to cancel due to psn. So mine should ship out today or Monday. I cannot wait to get him. He's definitely my most wanted as Snape is my favorite. I also want to get Trelawney because I want her to go with her wand.

Edit: Snape will be shipping by Monday. :rock

Last edited:
Does anyone here have the Lucius Malfoy's Walking Stick?
I have it and I'm wondering how to clean the Snake head, I'm not sure what type of material it is, not sure to polish it with.
Any suggestions?

I have it, but I had never considered cleaning the metal - not sure what it is, but probably a decent silver or stainless steel polish would be fine.

I have it, but I had never considered cleaning the metal - not sure what it is, but probably a decent silver or stainless steel polish would be fine.

I found out it's plated silver, so silver polish worked fine for the outside but I think the inside of the snakes mouth had the "fake aged" look to it and I didn't bother with that. It came out shiny and new it's awesome.

After visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando last week I would love to see a 1/6 line from this, but I'm not thrilled by Medi's attempt.

Yeah, I agree. I'd love to see what a company such as Hot Toys would have done with the license.

Sadly, the Harry Potter stuff is some of the best that Medicom has ever done. The problem is that they're incredibly over priced. Their quality is not Hot Toys quality, yet they have the gall to charge 20-30% more.

I pre-ordered the Trelawney bust from Razor's Edge as well. Enjoy doing business with them.

I bought some busts from this company called Past Generation Toys and they were/are fabulous to deal with. I will definitely be doing business with them again in the future. Very accommodating and extremely helpful and fair with prices. Got Lupin from them for $30 bucks and Tonks for $25 and with combined shipping, saved me a lot.

Yeah, I agree. I'd love to see what a company such as Hot Toys would have done with the license.

I would choose SSC to get the license over HT.
*SSC Has various body heights for different characters.
*HT has a habit of only doing two or three of a line.
*I would like to purchase a lot of characters and HT is significantly more expensive.

I wonder with Snape shipping from Gentle Giant,will places like Razor's Edge be getting them soon too?

Some places take a bit longer but I heard it's about a week to two weeks at the most. Don't quote me of course, but I don't think you'll be waiting long. We all must post photos. Mine will be the most crappy because my camera is not that great. Curse you Nikon!

Sorry to double post but, does anyone know if Noble has % off code going on? I can't find my catalogue to try. I also got a code for a free keychain. But need to order a wand and stand and would love a discount cause I keep spending too much.

Sorry to double post but, does anyone know if Noble has % off code going on? I can't find my catalogue to try. I also got a code for a free keychain. But need to order a wand and stand and would love a discount cause I keep spending too much.

Not that I know of. Sometimes if you google it you might find some.
Good luck!

Not that I know of. Sometimes if you google it you might find some.
Good luck!

Nope, didn't find anything but had placed my order only a few minutes after asking. Got Tonk's wand and a wand stand. Then used my code for the keychain. Very happy. I need a few more wand stands to help with the few wands that are still boxed up. I like the wand displays, but I think I like the bust next to the wands best. Just wish the lightening bolt display was $10 instead of $15. Oh well.

They left a name plate out of one of my new ones and they said they'd ship it separately. But they didn't respond about selling the name plates on their own. They'd be crazy not too.

You can never have too many wands!
wands.jpg

:horror GOODNESS Darklord Dave... I am severely jealous of your collection. :thud:

:bow:bow:bow:bow

After two years of only owning Neville's wand, I've decided to take the plunge and start collecting the Noble wands. In time I hope to have a great display to go along side by my Potter Gentle Giant busts.
Slughorn wand on the way (one of my favourite designs) & the Snape bust should be landing in the UK by the end of June : D

After two years of only owning Neville's wand, I've decided to take the plunge and start collecting the Noble wands. In time I hope to have a great display to go along side by my Potter Gentle Giant busts.
Slughorn wand on the way (one of my favourite designs) & the Snape bust should be landing in the UK by the end of June : D

Excellent.

I just got off the phone with Noble. My free keychain was on backorder. Just wanted to find out when it would be in. Anyways, I asked about the name tag/plates for each wand in the display for people who bought wands/display separate. The manager said she gets a lot of inquiries about this and though it isn't something they have in place at the moment, it is something they are considering.

I hope they do as we have some that we will want to put into a wand display.

I did not know, until today, that they made a Ginny bust and a Quidditch Ron bust. Ugh, I'm sad.

Last edited:
Back