Harry Potter Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
007.jpg

That's awesome!:clap Isn't it a members only bust?

That's cool!

We're actually letting go of MOST of our HP busts. Only a handful will stay in our collection, and stay in it forever. Especially Dementor, Death Eater busts, Ron and Harry Quidditch, Merperson and Grindylow, Dobby, Sirius and Snape. But if anyone is looking for the others, feel free to let me know.

That's awesome!:clap Isn't it a members only bust?

Yeah, thats the GG membership gift. I actually completed this line. I have no idea if any more will be made. With no new movies I assume the line is dead. Although they'll probably make new movies or spinoffs in the future.

That's cool!

We're actually letting go of MOST of our HP busts. Only a handful will stay in our collection, and stay in it forever. Especially Dementor, Death Eater busts, Ron and Harry Quidditch, Merperson and Grindylow, Dobby, Sirius and Snape. But if anyone is looking for the others, feel free to let me know.

I recently had thoughts of letting them go. But going to hold off for now.

Razor's Edge is shipping my Deathly Hallows Harry Potter bust tomorrow.
The only one I won't have is the new Voldemort w/snake mini bust.
Too bad they won't go back and make other character busts like
The Weasley parents or Seamus Finnigan or Dean Thomas
Professor Sprout or Madame Pomfrey would be cool too

Is there a significance to the 422 number? Why limit it to that amount?

Also, did they only get one? The description states it arrived to them unopened and they inspected it. Was this a PGM release?

One more thing...

Why $150!!! :horror

I believe it was a PGM release. My guess is like eFX, they made the ES based on the number of orders they got.

I got it because from Razor's Edge because he can get it to me in MA in one day for regular shipping.
On eBay I've seen them going for a lot more.

Anybody own this figure? Wondering if he's worth the money.

albumpicrn5.jpg

I wish Medicom or some other company had produced more 1:6 figures. Or someone here created custom headsculpts... I had my Christmas wish for a Medicom Snape granted by Sideshow, and I quite like him. But Medicom's Harry looks.....meh.

Back