Harry Potter Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent.

I just got off the phone with Noble. My free keychain was on backorder. Just wanted to find out when it would be in. Anyways, I asked about the name tag/plates for each wand in the display for people who bought wands/display separate. The manager said she gets a lot of inquiries about this and though it isn't something they have in place at the moment, it is something they are considering.

I hope they do as we have some that we will want to put into a wand display.

I did not know, until today, that they made a Ginny bust and a Quidditch Ron bust. Ugh, I'm sad.

Has your Snape bust shipped yet?
Don't forget we want pics!
As for the Ginny bust,pics don't do it justice. I have it and it's really good, I just wish she was in her Quidditch gear though.

As for the Ginny bust,pics don't do it justice. I have it and it's really good, I just wish she was in her Quidditch gear though.

Uhhhgg, I wish the Ginny bust was still around, but it seems nonexistent, as well as many other mini busts. I would have preferred her in a quidditch uniform as well, as opposed to the outfit she is in, but I supposed beggars can't be choosers...

Uhhhgg, I wish the Ginny bust was still around, but it seems nonexistent, as well as many other mini busts. I would have preferred her in a quidditch uniform as well, as opposed to the outfit she is in, but I supposed beggars can't be choosers...

Ginny was a tough one to find for me also. I stopped collecting when she came out, because at the time the Busts were so cheap I figured I'd get her $20 down the road. Eventually found her for $135.

Also got my Snape today. I ordered mine through GG.

snapegg.jpg

Ginny was a tough one to find for me also. I stopped collecting when she came out, because at the time the Busts were so cheap I figured I'd get her $20 down the road. Eventually found her for $135.

Ginny for $135... did you by any chance win yours off ebay? I only ask because in an intense search of the internet for harry potter busts today, i found old ebay auctions of the things, and a Ginny mini bust had sold for $135. anyways... not to sound stalker-y :rolleyes2

Our Snape comes tomorrow, yay!:hi5:

If you ever see another Ginny bust anywhere, you tell me right away. I'll be on top of that thing in an instant.

Ginny for $135... did you by any chance win yours off ebay? I only ask because in an intense search of the internet for harry potter busts today, i found old ebay auctions of the things, and a Ginny mini bust had sold for $135. anyways... not to sound stalker-y :rolleyes2

Our Snape comes tomorrow, yay!:hi5:

My girlfriend bought it for me and I think it was from ebay. One of my Xmas presents. There maybe 1 or 2 others around that time going for that price. But I couldn't believe how impossible she was to find. I even had trouble finding Ron & Harry in Quidditch. Also at that time Kreacher and the Sirius were coming, I had to pay $80 each for those. If you dont have Filch I'd get him he's limited to 400 I think.

But I got eveyone, I may be missing the regular Lupen. Not sure. But I made sure I got the Comic Con and Exclusives when they came out. I think I got an extra Dmentor and Death Eater. If your looking for those let me know and I'll double check.

snapegg.jpg

Man, GG got this guy out at the speed of light compared to the other busts. :lol

Looks great!

my collection of wands consists of 51 wands, but the pictures are not agreeing to be loaded onto the site but i will keep trying!!!

My girlfriend bought it for me and I think it was from ebay. One of my Xmas presents. There maybe 1 or 2 others around that time going for that price. But I couldn't believe how impossible she was to find. I even had trouble finding Ron & Harry in Quidditch. Also at that time Kreacher and the Sirius were coming, I had to pay $80 each for those. If you dont have Filch I'd get him he's limited to 400 I think.

But I got eveyone, I may be missing the regular Lupen. Not sure. But I made sure I got the Comic Con and Exclusives when they came out. I think I got an extra Dmentor and Death Eater. If your looking for those let me know and I'll double check.

There are some we will not get, and we have come to terms with that. Ginny, Ron, Wolfing out Lupin, and we don't like Filch enough to pay the prices. If he had been cheaper then yes.

Kreacher, Sirius, and Malfoy are still well within our range so we're not too worried there, yet. We've just acquired a crap load of busts, so we really need to take a breather. But we've gotten some rare ones and we're very pleased about it.

If anyone ever sees Quidditch Ron and the Ginny busts, please pm me.

My girlfriend bought it for me and I think it was from ebay. One of my Xmas presents. There maybe 1 or 2 others around that time going for that price. But I couldn't believe how impossible she was to find. I even had trouble finding Ron & Harry in Quidditch.

Lucky dog. Congrats on such an awesome christmas present. I'll keep my eyes open for another Ginny, but that will probably be a one in a million thing to show up. We snagged the Harry Quidditch today, SO EXCITED :yess: As for Ron quidditch, it looks really well done, and I reeeeeeaaally want it.

I smack myself in the head alot these days for not jumping on the mini bust bandwagon way back when they first started coming out. Would have saved me alot of stress and money, haha. :slap

snapegg.jpg

That looks cool. I hope Razor's Edge gets theirs soon!
I have to keep an eye open for a Wormtail bust when he's released,then I'll have them all!

Don't forget Trelawney will be out late this summer & concept art of Umbridge has been seen. If they make Neville, Arthur, Molly & Slughorn before the end I will be ecstatic!!!

Don't forget Trelawney will be out late this summer & concept art of Umbridge has been seen. If they make Neville, Arthur, Molly & Slughorn before the end I will be ecstatic!!!

I pre-ordered Trelawney and Wormtail. Wormtail straight from GG. They are over priced but he was pre-sold out everywhere else so I had no choice. I'm hoping they make another Ron and Ginny. I know that the people who have them are happy with what they have, but for those of us who do not, we want em. Not sure how I feel about Umbridge since I hate that...fill in the blank...but if they did a Molly, Arther and Neville, I would be so happy. 4 busts will be arriving today at my door. Harry, Tonks, Lupin and Snape.

Lol Umbridge is some much fun to hate. Once my collection is out of storage I'll take some photo's. I'm due to move house in 5 weeks & I can't wait to get my collection on display again (think I may end up setting it up before I re-build my bed!)
Buffygirl - I'll keep an eye out for a Ginny & Ron Quidditch. The Potter busts are really becoming difficult to get in the UK. Even one's I pre ordered well in advance have sometimes been pulled off websites before they are even released.

Lol Umbridge is some much fun to hate.

She truly is. Sometimes... most times... okay, every time, I just want to smack the bitca. But she is a fun character to hate. I would like a bust of Umbridge, but I would like other busts before her. Like a Neville, like an Arthur or Molly Weasley, or Kingsley Shacklebolt perhaps!. There are so many that can be done. I think someone has posted previously about a Voldemort in his suit, or with Nagini. That would look amazing.

A battle bloodied Neville would look pretty sweet as a bust.
A Fawkes or Hedwig bust would also be really awesome too.

^^^^^^^^^i saw these pics, went onto the gentlegiant site and ordered the snape bust-it looks awesome!! thanks for helping me decide!!!

that last one looks nice sweetie!
can't wait to see it in person. just waiting for the darn time to pass :impatient:

Back