Harry Potter Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Professor Trelawney Mini Bust - January 2011

actionfigurexpress_2108_121362440.jpg

actionfigurexpress_2108_121483405.jpg

actionfigurexpress_2108_121619583.jpg

actionfigurexpress_2108_121762422.jpg

This bust looks really good. Too bad it won't be out before the world ends.:gah:

Very impressive - they captured the whimsy of the character really well. Haven't we been waiting for Wormtail and Kreacher like forever? I'm sure I'll have 5 of each come in because I always assume I missed them and place an order.

I only wish hot toys could do proper figures on Harry potter. I really want figure's in 1/6 scale.

We should have an entire section just for HP. :D I know, I know, wont happen. Oh well...

We just pre-ordered the HP House Robes from Museum Replicas. Well, we ordered them from ssc though. And with 4 wands on the way, ( and another gift I can't mention since it's for the better half) we are looking forward to all the new arrivals this Christmas.

We are also getting the hardcover book set that's out there. Very cheap and I want to read them!

There are some other HP items on my Christmas list that I will be getting, so I very look forward to them. It's so hard to choose.

Maybe the mods can combine this thread with the Harry Potter Wand thread and call it "All things Harry Potter"
That's an idea!

I wouldnt mind harry potter figure's , I dont see why sideshow has a twilight license but not a harry potter one.

When the ____ did Sideshow have a Twilight license? :lol The most I've seen is the imports of the Tonner ____.

We should have an entire section just for HP. :D I know, I know, wont happen. Oh well...

We just pre-ordered the HP House Robes from Museum Replicas. Well, we ordered them from ssc though. And with 4 wands on the way, ( and another gift I can't mention since it's for the better half) we are looking forward to all the new arrivals this Christmas.

We are also getting the hardcover book set that's out there. Very cheap and I want to read them!

There are some other HP items on my Christmas list that I will be getting, so I very look forward to them. It's so hard to choose.

How are you going to display the House Robes?
Are you actually going to wear them? LOL
Let us know.

Pfft, yeah I'm gonna wear them! I am going to wear them everywhere, haha. Not really, just to any HP event at the Alamo Drafthouse.

I have not thought about that yet, how to display them. I know Hobby Lobby has some really large display cases. I will have to see if I find a match.

Back