Harry Potter Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ringer

Super Freak
Reaction score
It seems that some of the newer stuff from GG isn't too discussed here so I figured I would start a thread dedicated to all things Harry Potter.

I'm waiting to see how GGs PFs turn out, but I stopped holding my breath for news a long time ago.

For SDCC Gentle Giant has confirmed a mini bust of Lucious Malfoy in Azkaban attire. Personally I would have rather seen him in his normal garb but this is a cool exclusive.

2497623474_6755bc98ab.jpg

I'm waiting to see how GGs PFs turn out, but I stopped holding my breath for news a long time ago.

I sent an email inquiry a couple day ago to GG regarding their 1/4th pieces and this is what I got in return.

"Hi Trevor,

Thank you for your inquiry. As it stands right now, the Harry Potter and Voldemort pieces should be released this summer. You can expect Snape and Dumbledore in 2011.

Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do for you. Thanks!

Best regards,"

Thanks for posting your email, Ringer! Good to know they may finally be coming. I hope they turn out well.

Summer 2010? :rotfl

400 million books sold in the HP series, $5 billion from the movies, and this is the best they can do.

I sent an email inquiry a couple day ago to GG regarding their 1/4th pieces and this is what I got in return.

"Hi Trevor,

Thank you for your inquiry. As it stands right now, the Harry Potter and Voldemort pieces should be released this summer. You can expect Snape and Dumbledore in 2011.

Please let me know if there’s anything else we can do for you. Thanks!

Best regards,"

I'll be getting the PF's, but I'm sure they'll be bashed since its GG. Glad to see the bust line still going strong. This years PG Gift Offering is supposed to be Filch, Looks awesome.

GGFilch.jpg

I'll be getting the PF's, but I'm sure they'll be bashed since its GG. Glad to see the bust line still going strong. This years PG Gift Offering is supposed to be Filch, Looks awesome.

GGFilch.jpg

Filch does look absolutely amazing! It sucks as I am not a PGM and was really wanting this. If anyone wants to help me out please p.m. me as I would greatly appreciate it.

Lucious as prisoner? Are they kidding? The last Lucious was an exclusive and was him in a mask. I'd much rather have him in normal wear - and if they do release him that way - do we really need 3 Lucious's? (Luci?)

I would actually consider getting back in the PG just for this, if the fee actually covers the bust rather than just paying to get the opportunity to order it (or enter a raffle for the chance to order it). Those days are behind me.

Lucious as prisoner? Are they kidding? The last Lucious was an exclusive and was him in a mask. I'd much rather have him in normal wear - and if they do release him that way - do we really need 3 Lucious's? (Luci?)

An Umbridge and regular Lucious are planned for a regular release. The choice is a bit out there but when you think about it, this is most likely for the hardcore fans as it is not a regular released bust. I personally think he will look great next to serious, but it would have been too cool if they did a Bellatrix and Lucious in Azkaban attire in a two pack.

Hopefully the 1/4th Harry Potter and Voldemort pieces will come out this summer as stated. I'm looking forward to seeing Snape and Dumbledore.

Hopefully the 1/4th Harry Potter and Voldemort pieces will come out this summer as stated. I'm looking forward to seeing Snape and Dumbledore.

All four really do look fantastic it just that GG keeps pushing and pushing the release date which is driving me loopy. :wacky

Do we even see Lucius in this attire in the films? Where did that photo come from?

I think the Lucious Bust was choosen from a poll for this years SDCC Event. Last I heard the poll was down to 3, Professor Umbridge, Lucious in Azkaban and Lucious unmasked. I guess the Azkaban Bust won.

I think the Lucious Bust was choosen from a poll for this years SDCC Event. Last I heard the poll was down to 3, Professor Umbridge, Lucious in Azkaban and Lucious unmasked. I guess the Azkaban Bust won.

Well I didn't know about the poll and I subscribe to the newsletter. Since I didn't vote - it doesn't count!:duh

Back