Harry Potter Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Concept art for Lucious and Umbridge

professorUmbridge_01.jpg

Malfoy_01.jpg

Would it be possible for someone to explain the PGM to me? Also does the gift you are able to choose become free after you pay the membership? Also the price of the membership?

potter.png

Posted by Darth Beak over on GGC!

I am so excited that I don't have to drop a ton on the first Snape and Filch looks amazing except for Norris's eyes. How could GG miss the hot rod red eyes? :huh

Last edited:
Filch is up for those PGM interested.

I can't believe I actually joined the PG again! But I have wanted a Filch and I guess this is the only way to get it. The Harry Potter line is something I held on to after getting rid of so much GG stuff and pretty much staying away for the last two years.

Tonner is having a sale today. The Dobby & Kreacher dolls are marked down to $30.00. I picked both up. I bought Dobby as gift for someone awhile back. I was really impressed by Tonners Dobby. He should go good with the GG Potter PF, if that ever gets made.

dobby.jpg

dobby3.jpg

A little bit of necroposting but i didn`t find any other thread about it , does anyone here have bought the Hogwarts castle with the dvd or blue ray set ? My concern is that if there are any differences between the Noble Collection statue and the Castle that comes with the dvds ? I really want to buy A Howgwarts replica but i can`t decide which is the better looking ..

A little bit of necroposting but i didn`t find any other thread about it , does anyone here have bought the Hogwarts castle with the dvd or blue ray set ? My concern is that if there are any differences between the Noble Collection statue and the Castle that comes with the dvds ? I really want to buy A Howgwarts replica but i can`t decide which is the better looking ..

I haven't heard of any Hogwarts replica that comes with a dvd set, but I do own the Noble Collection replica. I can say that the NC replica is very nice and I absolutely love it. I'm not sure if a castle that comes as a DVD bonus could be as good as Noble Collections $295 replica.

Do you have a pic of this other castle?

Back