Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would kill for a 1/4 scale Jabba, although I'm still not sure how they can make it a manageable size and price. As for the Han in Carbonite, it's definitely tempting although it seems like it would be very large.

A 1:4 Jabba would be insane!!! It would al least be something like a meter long :horror

Gad dabbit, now I want the Boba Fett PF. I thought I'd be able to resist picking one up, but these two will be a killer combo.

Oh well, maybe this won't turn out too well, or will be ridiculously expensive.... hope, pray.

this will be awesome. light up is a must. a 1/4 scale jabba cannot be too far behind!

It's alot of time I'm thinking about a 1:4 scale Jabba... I asked Brant Bridges in the SDComicon chat last year and he said "someday but not today"... so I think it will be made! and as sideshow is producing a Premium format Sauron and Ringwrait on steed I see Jabba Premium surely coming!

I may be wrong, but I thought they already hinted that they would be making a 1/4 Jabba one day. :dunno

It's been mentioned that a Jabba is possible in 1/4... but jeez would that ever be a space hog as you know they'd have to make the throne.

I have no interest in this piece, but cool to see they are continuing to do more than just figures in PF.

I'd be in either way, but I would think it would be possible to make a 1/4 Jabba without having to make the entire throne. Maybe just make a base that looks like a section of the top of part of the throne, kind of like how many of the Jedi PFs have sections of flooring under their feet.

The more I think about it, the more I think a 1/4 scale Jabba might not be out of the question (especially when you consider the other things that Sideshow has made). The Attakus Jabba (which is supposed to be 1/5 scale) is large but not overwhelmingly so. Attakus didn't do the throne, instead going for the plain black base that all of their pieces use, but they did make a separate hooka accessory.

Anyway, if Sideshow does announce something like this, I think you'll be able to hear me screaming wherever you happen to be. :D

lol, I would be right there with you icruise. something similiar to attakus' version would be awesome. I agree a full throne would be out of the question for even the most die hard fan, but little pieces here and there (in terms of the environment) would be possible.

There have been PFs that haven't really included cloth before. And it probably will be "mixed media" in the sense that it will probably include polystone and plastic or other materials.

I don't think lights qualify for it to be a PF because some comiquettes have lights. :dunno Maybe the base will have some metal if it is the Bespin base.

I don't think lights qualify for it to be a PF because some comiquettes have lights. :dunno Maybe the base will have some metal if it is the Bespin base.

It would be awesome if they build a fog machine in it :D
Han+Solo+-+Carbonite.jpg

Last edited:
That could be an ultra exclusive exclusive, because it would cost a small fortune and be way too awesome to not do. :lol

Back