Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be in either way, but I would think it would be possible to make a 1/4 Jabba without having to make the entire throne. Maybe just make a base that looks like a section of the top of part of the throne, kind of like how many of the Jedi PFs have sections of flooring under their feet.

The more I think about it, the more I think a 1/4 scale Jabba might not be out of the question (especially when you consider the other things that Sideshow has made). The Attakus Jabba (which is supposed to be 1/5 scale) is large but not overwhelmingly so. Attakus didn't do the throne, instead going for the plain black base that all of their pieces use, but they did make a separate hooka accessory.

Anyway, if Sideshow does announce something like this, I think you'll be able to hear me screaming wherever you happen to be. :D

:goodpost: Yes They could just do a portion of the throne and then a Hooka pipe accessory with salacious as Attakus did (I have the salacious PF but as you all know was the exclusive for Slave Leia)...
The Star Wars PF Collection won't be complete without Jabba, He has to be made... as for space it won't be much larger than a lifesize bust.

icruse we'll be the two of us screaming when it will be announced! :hi5:

I'd be in either way, but I would think it would be possible to make a 1/4 Jabba without having to make the entire throne. Maybe just make a base that looks like a section of the top of part of the throne, kind of like how many of the Jedi PFs have sections of flooring under their feet.

The more I think about it, the more I think a 1/4 scale Jabba might not be out of the question (especially when you consider the other things that Sideshow has made). The Attakus Jabba (which is supposed to be 1/5 scale) is large but not overwhelmingly so. Attakus didn't do the throne, instead going for the plain black base that all of their pieces use, but they did make a separate hooka accessory.

Anyway, if Sideshow does announce something like this, I think you'll be able to hear me screaming wherever you happen to be. :D

I could see Sideshow going an Attakus route with a Jabba 1/4, perhaps going on the idea that a lot of folks buying Jabba 1/4 had the 1/6, so the need to be true to film and include the throne isn't so big, they could make him smaller by bringing the tail in a bit and being a bit creative with the layout. As long as the features were still faithful to the ROTJ puppet like the 1/6, I'b be for some creative ideas to tighted up the physical space occupied by Jabba. They could probably get a 1/4 Jabba to take up no more room than the Jabba and throne setup.

I could see Sideshow going an Attakus route with a Jabba 1/4, perhaps going on the idea that a lot of folks buying Jabba 1/4 had the 1/6, so the need to be true to film and include the throne isn't so big, they could make him smaller by bringing the tail in a bit and being a bit creative with the layout. As long as the features were still faithful to the ROTJ puppet like the 1/6, I'b be for some creative ideas to tighted up the physical space occupied by Jabba. They could probably get a 1/4 Jabba to take up no more room than the Jabba and throne setup.

:lecture :clap that could be a solution too and what I was thinking If I would have to sculpt him myself as my oven is not that big... for the full lenght thing I should separate pieces... anyway I will wait some more time before making him...

1/4 scale Jaba I'm down but you guys are thinking too small I want a Rancor! :panic::panic::panic:

I'm seriously interested in seeing the final look on this. It's almost Nerd policy to have some sort of Han Solo in Carbonite in your collection.

I'm already an uber-nerd then, as if there was any doubt. :lol

My most recent one was this "life mask" I got on ebay for $20.

han_in_carbonite_life_mask.jpg

Hope you have high ceilings.

I just can't wait to see what the specials features are going to bring to the table. I have 22' ceilings in my living room unfortunately I don't think my wife would appreciate a rancor hanging out watching TV with us. I would have to make an addition to the house for this piece.:blissy

Re: Han in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Turnabout is fair play, you beat me to posting the Mystique Legendary Scale Bust. :wave

Re: Han in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Very cool, I have been slowly getting sucked back into collecting SW collectibles with so many great pieces this past year.

Back