Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would be roughly the size of the 1/6 Jabba throne, right?

With lights it would be pretty sweet.

I'm curious how they intend to handle this because it's a pretty basic thing as just a statue.

At the roughly $300+ this will cost, I can't imagine there being much support for it to be very basic like the Attakus.

STAR%20WARS%20-%20han%20solo%20carbonite.jpg

I think it'll be a hard sell without lights on the block and some sort of elaborate base.

If it doesnt light up...monster fail..if it does...its a great peice..it is teetering on the fence of greatness and failure...so exciting

They won't have a hard time selling it to me. I've been sending questions to Ask Sideshow about the possibility of one, with no reply. I was pretty happy to see the video.

I just hope they give it a light up carbon-freezing chamber base and make a ESB Fett to go with it.

I'm holding out for a 1:1 scale Hansicle. As cool as the PF will be -I must stick to my guns.

Not happening, especially when the 1:6 scale one costed that much. I fully expect to badically be a blown up version of the 1:6 piece.

This looks pretty simple, even with lights I'm hoping for $199 or so??

I'd say closer to $350-$400 depending on how detailed the base is. If they go with a simple base from Jabba's palace it should be cheaper..but if they go with the base from Bespin that lights up I'd expect it to be closer to 400 bucks.

My biggest concern will be the articulation....:medic

joke : (1) the humorous or ridiculous element in something (2) : an instance of jesting : kidding <can't take a joke>

Yeeeaaaahh, I'm going to need to add this one to my collection. That would be great.

In principal it would be cheaper than the average PF because there is no mixed media (or little). But I"m expecting this to be at least $350 -but I think it's pushing it at that price.

I'd say closer to $350-$400 depending on how detailed the base is. If they go with a simple base from Jabba's palace it should be cheaper..but if they go with the base from Bespin that lights up I'd expect it to be closer to 400 bucks.

It'd be cool if they did the Bespin base for the exclusive.

I would kill for a 1/4 scale Jabba, although I'm still not sure how they can make it a manageable size and price. As for the Han in Carbonite, it's definitely tempting although it seems like it would be very large.

Back