Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Han in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Yes, but in the eternal life and death cycle of the sideshowfreaks forum, threads are started when we get preview vids / pics, then new threads are started when the piece (be it action figure, maquette, PF, or bust) comes ready for order. :lol

Doesn't matter to me, Mods merge or delete threads if you deem it necessary.

Meh, I've been wanting another Han Solo PF, but not interested in this one at all. Unless he'll be part of a larger effort at producing Jabba palace characters in PF, just seems kind of boring to me as a standalone piece.

Oh, this is interesting news! Hopefully that means a Boushh PF will be in the works in the near future! That's one PF I will definitely pay for!!!

Yes, but in the eternal life and death cycle of the sideshowfreaks forum, threads are started when we get preview vids / pics, then new threads are started when the piece (be it action figure, maquette, PF, or bust) comes ready for order. :lol

Doesn't matter to me, Mods merge or delete threads if you deem it necessary.

That thread had the production peek, so.... :dunno

We need a Jabba now for sure, right? :D

I can't recall if we knew for sure that this would be a Jabba's palace version or not. It does look pretty nice, but the 1/6 scale version's wall is certainly more impressive.

So since they went with the Jabba's Palace theme, does this mean that a Leia Boushh isn't too far behind?!?! :dunno

i don't like how the base is a shrunken representation of the scene. I can understand why they tried to bookend it, but it looks like a 1/4 sculpture stuffed in a 1/16 base.

The Bespin floor would have worked a lot better as it wouldn't have needed to be book ended as its simply a flat floor.

coming out of the carbonite freezing chanmber would look great too, but maybe they do have plans for a Jabba?

Wonder what the exc will be???

I'm surprised people really think a Bespin background was even possible, considering the Boba PF was completely ROTJ:dunno Anyway, I'm so glad I got rid of the 1/6th one when I did. Don't get me wrong, I loved the 1/6th dio, but this with the Boba PF is centerpiece material in a collection

not everyone has or wants that boba....I am waiting for a better one.

I'm a broken record, but WTF? Chewie, the ever elusive 3PO & R2 - a Jawa even...

I've got the 1/6 scale, and even if they do a Jabba scene in PF your going to need a monstrous room to fit it all in.

fair enough, but I totally agree with why they went with the one they did.

yeah...me too :dance

Will still probably get it if the price is nice....I am guessing $350-$400, more will have to depend on what the exc is.

Ok..so we know it has lights..but in my opinion, it needs display lights on the actual carbonite sides and orangish/red lights coming from the base shining up onto the carbo....they are a must. It would really make this piece stand out.

Back