Halo 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...about 3 hours into the campaign right now and honestly other than the amazing introduction opening scene and the whole first level...this game is pure ****e. I think Call of Duty is much better than this boring bland junk.
Graphics are decent...but the story is extremely boring and not to mention that in most places it is best to just run past all the enemies to the next check point.
I could go on and on but let's just say that after Halo 2, the rest was and is garbage.
Well...at least I have Assassin's Creed III to look forward to which I will definately be picking up very soon.

Halo 4 seems to be a game that an 8 year old would love but not an adult.

Lol this post is hilarious haha.

I just finished the game. They really took this game series to a new high with the art direction and designs. Cortana and Chief have never looked better and the new designs for the enemies and guns are great. The story was far more engaging than past games too. Finally, the backgrounds in many areas were absolutely beautiful. This is an amazing looking game.

Call of Duty ( at least the last few of them) I thought were pretty aweful as well...I did enjoy Call of Duty 2 and Modern Warfare 2, decent but far from superb...I was just meant that as bad as Call of Duty has gotten I still enjoyed them better than Halo 4.

If I insulted anyone well what can I say...get a life this is an opinion of one person not everyone will feel the same as others. Would everyone prefer me to lie? I respect honesty and that is how I try to keep it.

I am sick and tired of generic boring games period. Halo 4 is just that...generic, simple story, basic run and shoot 'em game. To me a game with a decent story is important.

If this offends anyone...**** 'em. :)

Another fantastic contribution.

SepticFlesh's review was really deep. Honestly it motivated me to try my hardest in life. A true work of art by all definitions of art.

Quick time events, like the button prompts you see during cutscenes in games such as God of War, modern Resident Evil games, and so on.

Granted, it doesn't happen as often in Halo 4, but I feel that it's an unnecessary, copy-cat inclusion, something that the Halo series is not known for.

Quick time events, like the button prompts you see during cutscenes in games such as God of War, modern Resident Evil games, and so on.

Granted, it doesn't happen as often in Halo 4, but I feel that it's an unnecessary, copy-cat inclusion, something that the Halo series is not known for.

I think it was well executed :dunno There are only about...five to ten QTE in the whole campaign? And they are actually good ones like climbing and such. The ones in Resident Evil 6 are ridiculous.

Yea like that ****ing rope climbing. Took me an hour to get through that.

SepticFlesh's review was really deep. Honestly it motivated me to try my hardest in life. A true work of art by all definitions of art.

Well it was my pleasure...and here I am thinking my game reviews really suck,lol...I feel good about myself now. :)

Okay seriously though just now got to the part where the "Librarian" reveals a certain truth about the "Prometheans"...so the game did get a little better. So I am at least now willing to complete the game.

I also would have liked to have the original theme soundtrack as all the other Halo games have had...it just does not feel the same without it. I am sure a new composer is in charge of this game but still I am not feeling the whole new soundtrack, anyone else feel this way?

Also IMO the "Prometheans" are kind of an aggravating enemy to fight...but at least the Covenant are still fun to battle against. I am trying to be more positive about this game even if it is not perfect...I know my so called reviews suck but I still like to share my opinion.

So to be more positive the graphics are beautiful especially during the beginning and other cutscenes. The game started out really cool, then quickly went sour...however as I am getting more into the game I am enjoying it more.
I never cared for multiplayer just campaign mode so I have nothing to comment on about that.
I think if I had not ever played a single "Halo" game before I would without a doubt be enjoying this game a lot more...so newcomers to this game should IMO have a nice solid gaming experience. ;)

Last edited:
I think the Prometheans are a lot cooler and more fun to fight than the Covenant myself. They provide more of a challenge and can do more interesting things. Plus their new weapons are awesome.

Back