Halo 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the standard Warhead and love it. It's a bit stiff at first, but loosens up with time. It's awesome to be completely wireless, the back up battery is nice to have and the battery swap is fast and easy. The sound quality is fantastic to boot.

Sad. It will never be as iconic. I don't even remember the main theme.

That's always a tough thing. The original Halo was so big and new and innovative for it's time. We played it over and over again and became so familiar with the sounds and especially the score. How can you compete with that in a new Halo? I don't think you can. At least, not for us old fans. Maybe that kid experiencing Halo for the first time with 4 will get just as attached to this score as we did with the original. I'm sure with a trilogy planned, the music will grow on everyone, but I agree that it may never be as memorable.

That looks beautiful. I search them on ebay and the cheapest one is 450.

I would consider them at 250 - 300, but 450 is a little steep for me.

Just played with them on! You notice sounds would not have otherwise! True surround sound! It's amazing! While I have nothing to compare it to of the same caliber it's obviously leaps and bounds from what I was playing with before. I say if you can find a way to afford it go for it. You certainly won't regret it! Oh and uhh decide quickly. This is afterall a limited edition! :D 10/10.

As far as the soundtrack I'm very much enjoying it with this new headset. The sound quality is fantastic and really allows the wearer to really hear it the way it was meant to be heard! I recall vaguely the sounds from the first Halo and throughout and I have played them all through. Heck Halo was the reason I had to get an XBOX! This new soundtrack is definately Halo!

Love the soundtrack and it has bits of old and new sounds . It's absolutely fantastic.

Well that campaign was erm short. Was good but didn't stand out like the others did. No real memorable set peices. Won't bother with Multi. Time to trade it in.

Wouldn't it have been much cheaper just to rent it? :dunno Especially if you weren't going to touch the multiplayer.

Lol well for me its the best game I played all year. I've just got doing playing multiplayer and it is a freakin blast and way better than the others. Still wish they put in dual weilding but whateve. I loved this story aswell I felt for every character at the end. Especially cortanna. Def getting that play arts Kai Halo 4 chief now.

So, initial thoughts:

Story is kinda blah so far (only a few missions in)

MP is F'ing AWESOME! Loving it so far, and it seems to be running fiarly smoothly. My only complaint is the time it takes to load games, and inbetween matches.

Overall, I am impressed with 343's ability to bring Spartan 117 back to life with a bang!

And... just thought I would throw this out there... twik25 on XBL and I should be on a good amount this weekend, so feel free to add me!

Back