Halo 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...about 3 hours into the campaign right now and honestly other than the amazing introduction opening scene and the whole first level...this game is pure ****e. I think Call of Duty is much better than this boring bland junk.
Graphics are decent...but the story is extremely boring and not to mention that in most places it is best to just run past all the enemies to the next check point.
I could go on and on but let's just say that after Halo 2, the rest was and is garbage.
Well...at least I have Assassin's Creed III to look forward to which I will definately be picking up very soon.

I can't ever take anything you post seriously after that statement and I'm not even a Halo fanboy. :rotfl

Halo 4 seems to be a game that an 8 year old would love but not an adult.

That's probably how I would describe COD? :slap

I stopped reading after this part.

:lol :goodpost:

Digital Foundry's Halo 4 tech/graphics analysis: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-vs-halo-4

Easily some of the best graphics on consoles.

Technologically speaking, Halo 4 doesn't put a foot wrong throughout the entire eight to nine hour campaign. The enhancements to modelling, lighting and environments are beautiful and play host to some of the most epic gunplay we've experienced on a home console title. Perhaps this is not surprising bearing in mind that the 343i tech team had the know-how and the time to push the 360 hardware further and harder than any other developer we're aware of. Factor in how key 343i staff contributed to the development of DirectX 11 (and almost certainly, the genesis of the next-gen Xbox) and we have some idea of the spectrum of talent Microsoft put to work here.

In an era where the likes of Naughty Dog and Sony Santa Monica have defined the graphical state-of-the-art with Uncharted and God of War, Xbox 360 finally has its own shot at the title - and it's a genuinely worthwhile, lavish and occasionally even breathtaking experience.

Just fought my way through the opening mission this one looks and sounds great cranked up in 5.1 The guns have all been beefed up I love it!:panic:

Just fought my way through the opening mission this one looks and sounds great cranked up in 5.1 The guns have all been beefed up I love it!:panic:

Im rocking an HD TV and a pair of turtle beaches. This game is a whole lot of love in the visual and sound departments

OK so I was moving my xbox on to different teles and was playing some multi with mates when I glanced at my xbox and thought 'something is weird about my xbox man' - it was upside down lmaoooooo. It scratched the disc bad so I took it back to EB and told the girl 'This is disgusting, I got this disc home and it doesn't work!' and so she replaced it. I did not tell her I am a complete Mum-Ra who played with an upside down xbox. What a wanker.

Han-Solo-trollface.jpg

Just beat the campaign.

I is sad now.

The video after the credits is badass.

And anyone who says the score is bad, is a dumbass.

Jeez now I need a cortana and chief figure from this game bad. Campaign gets a solid 20 outta 10 from me. Extraordinary game.

man ! wow when you get to infinity driving the tank, mech and then riding on the mammoth tank that is what makes halo and awsome game.
love that millitary display of power from the human's side.

love the opening scenes, got a bit boring for a bit but now is amazing epic.
man ! master chief looks so bad ass in the cut scenes.

we need a HALO movie of epic scale like this game.

ohh yeaa the musical score of halo is epic.

man ! wow when you get to infinity driving the tank, mech and then riding on the mammoth tank that is what makes halo and awsome game.
love that millitary display of power from the human's side.

love the opening scenes, got a bit boring for a bit but now is amazing epic.
man ! master chief looks so bad ass in the cut scenes.

we need a HALO movie of epic scale like this game.

ohh yeaa the musical score of halo is epic.

It's actually spelled awesome. I don't want to be that guy, but ive seen you spell it wrong before and I can't help it. Knowing is half the battle. Anyways, yeah the cut scenes are fantastic.

Just dropped $300 on the new Halo 4 Tritton Warhead 7.1 Wireless Surround Headset! :yess: I was skeptical and hesitant to buy it because of the price, but I needed a new wireless mic and when I saw this first I noticed the design was really cool. I was impressed by the specs. Then I went to YouTube and consumer reviews and I was convinced to buy. Battery is charging now. Should be up and running by tonight. The battery takes up to 7 hours to fully charge. After that it's game on! And the battery lasts 8-12 hours on a full charge and comes with two batteries! I can't wait to use it! Should make the Halo 4 gaming experience that much better! :winner

Just dropped $300 on the new Halo 4 Tritton Warhead 7.1 Wireless Surround Headset! :yess: I was skeptical and hesitant to buy it because of the price, but I needed a new wireless mic and when I saw this first I noticed the design was really cool. I was impressed by the specs. Then I went to YouTube and consumer reviews and I was convinced to buy. Battery is charging now. Should be up and running by tonight. The battery takes up to 7 hours to fully charge. After that it's game on! And the battery lasts 8-12 hours on a full charge and comes with two batteries! I can't wait to use it! Should make the Halo 4 gaming experience that much better! :winner

halo4headset.jpg

That looks beautiful. I search them on ebay and the cheapest one is 450.

I would consider them at 250 - 300, but 450 is a little steep for me.

Back