Green Lantern: The Motion Picture

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Reynolds but I'll be honest in saying that I would have casted folks in their forties. I would have loved Fillion to do it. DC wants younger stars so their heroes match up (even though they won't interact) so since Bale is in his early thirties everyone else will follow suit.

I'm interested to see how the general audience accepts the CGI suit .The only thing I don't care for about it is how it looks like green and black muscles.

Then I'd say it's a fantastic chance that the GL trailer will hit in front of Sucker Punch and make it to the web shortly after that.

WB really needs to come out with a new trailer ASAP... and it needs to kick major ass (unlike the first one). This is getting slaughtered by the 2 Marvel films (and pretty much everything else) in pre-Summer hype & buzz.

:lol Didn't even think about it that way.

What's funny is that I'll still bet money that this will be a better-made film than CAPTAIN AMERICA. But that one has almost all of the Summer buzz right now. And that's what matters to the studios.

LMAO!! Watch it

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/GqwWuPKphJ8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/GqwWuPKphJ8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

My friend didn't even know there was a GL movie coming out... :lol

And she's a Blake Lively fan... :(

Still thinking this movie is gonna be pretty damn fun. I enjoyed the first trailer but the do need to get a second one out to help get the buzz going stronger for this one.

Read online that WB has delayed the marketing for this film until all effects done, because of the lackluster response from the first trailer. Seems like they are really going to bring it soon. Some footage will be shown at Wonder Con and then the new trailer will be with THOR in May.

Will be interesting to see how much they promote the film after May, and how it will help the box office.

Makes sense cause you could tell some of it wasn't done in the first one. Better to wait a bit and make sure it looks awesome so more folks can see that this film will be pretty awesome.

Back