Wonder Woman (Live Action Movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just give me a Hot Toys Linda Carter Wonder Woman instead

Blunt looks like a crack whore in your world? Okaaaaay.

WW obviously doesn't have to look like Chyna for it to be "believable" since her strength is superheroic and not a byproduct of her actual muscles anyway.

There was a Wonder Woman PF made a few years ago that looked just like Kate Beckinsale. I say hire her and call it a day. She's still stunning and can kick ass when the part calls for it.

Look up Amazonian Women. :wave

How does Emily Blunt look like a crack whore? It looks like you need to lay off the crack.

See above. :wink1:

You guys think Wonder Woman should look like this:

collegehumor.d542ded270dbbcee0e409bb0aa148237.jpg

That is not Emily Blunt. And being slim does not equate to crack addict. I have no interest in her being WW as her stature is too small but that is besides the point.

That's what he's saying, that she's too skinny to be WW.

She wouldn't have made a good Black Widow either. It's just not HER.

If that's what you think Kate Beckinsale looks like then your eyesight is even worse than I thought.

That is not Emily Blunt. And being slim does not equate to crack addict. I have no interest in her being WW as her stature is too small but that is besides the point.

There's being slim and then being skinny. Emily Blunt is skinny. Again, look up Amazonian Women so you guys can garner a respect for the subject matter. A woman cast in the role of Wonder Woman needs to be believable and someone like Emily Blunt won't be. Watch Salt and tell me you believe Angeline Jolie could realistically take the damage she did in that role. If you still say yes, then you two are thinking with your dicks, not your brains.

Kate Beckinsale is the best choice out of all the names mentioned, imo. She is almost 40 though so she may be considered too old. I just hope they don't hire some CW actress or someone like Olivia Wilde (skinny actress with no curves or body)

She wouldn't have made a good Black Widow either. It's just not HER.

I agree she wouldn't be a good Wonder Woman but I think she would have been infinitely better than ScarJo.

Doesn't matter, WW is one of my favorites, no matter who plays her I'm probably not going to be happy unless they find that someone that looks like AH! art brought to life with some acting ability. :yess:

There's being slim and then being skinny. Emily Blunt is skinny. Again, look up Amazonian Women so you guys can garner a respect for the subject matter. A woman cast in the role of Wonder Woman needs to be believable and someone like Emily Blunt won't be. Watch Salt and tell me you believe Angeline Jolie could realistically take the damage she did in that role. If you still say yes, then you two are thinking with your dicks, not your brains.

Nam's Dream Wonderwoman, :lecture

13.jpg

Kate Beckinsale is the best choice out of all the names mentioned, imo. She is almost 40 though so she may be considered too old. I just hope they don't hire some CW actress or someone like Olivia Wilde (skinny actress with no curves or body)

I agree she wouldn't be a good Wonder Woman but I think she would have been infinitely better than ScarJo.

Picture the scene where BW is being interigated in the chair, then picture Emily Blunt in that role.

Ummmm...no.

Back