CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New costume for Black Canary is revealed and it is pretty awful.

God I'm sick of this show's recent trend of designing a hero by just taking normal street clothes and adding a Lone Ranger mask to it.

dinah-drake-in-her-new-black-canary-suit-credit-the-cw.jpg

After watching the episode, streets clothes work for the character as she has not agreed to become Black Canary yet. But yea, she needs to dress like Sideshows recent statue :thud:

I deleted most of the season from my DVR. I watched a couple and decided I'm done with the show. I stuck with it for as long as I could stand it.

It's reached the same level of agents of shield. It's on while I'm reading online or looking at stuff on eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New District Attorney is Prometheus, obviously.
He's probably a son of someone Oliver has killed as The Hood.
It's very cliche and they didn't cover it well at all.

Did they reveal who Vigilante is tho?

To be honest, I don't remember. They had a guy get arrested that essentially was like Vigilante, but I don't believe so. I rack that up as my confusion, so I'm just going to go and say: no, they haven't revealed who he is.

The writing team told Wendy Mericle that it was blatantly obvious Chase wasn't Vigilante, they also said once you introduce Chase as Prometheus the rest of the season is a dead rubber until the finale. Thankfully Mericle and co finally grew a pair and got DC and Warner Bros to allow them to bring back to "big characters" which will at least give us a finale that should promise a finale that lives up to the first 2 and a half seasons.

I still enjoy this show. S3 and S4 were rough, but this season has improved over those seasons. Still not at the level of S1 and S2. I like the concept of Team Arrow. I just didn't like the execution and roster. Other than WildCat (that dude is pretty funny) the rest of them were forgettable. Best thing they did was get rid of Ragman and Evelyn. Looking forward to the finale and next season where both Wildcat and Black Siren will be series regulars.

Season was a big pile of meh, but I did enjoy the finale. Seeing everyone fighting again was kewl as was Deathstroke. The flashback was pretty good as well.

Think they have the guts to kill everyone and break Arrow off fresh?

*shrugs*. I loved this season. I thought it was a return to greatness. The flashbacks are still bad and I'm glad they're finally gone but everything else worked for me this year. It finally surpassed the highs of the back half of season 2/first half of season 3. Halfway through season 3 is when Arrow officially started sucking(despite some great guest stars/individual episodes) but then about an episode or two into season 5, it all turned around and never looked back. I love the Flash(despite it's now obvious flaws) but Arrow is, at least, every bit as good as that show again.

I thought the finale was well done. It was nice having all those returning characters in battle against each other. This has been the best season since S2. Looking forward to S6.

What I don't get about the five years of flashbacks is that it shows Oliver should not have the skills to be the kickass vigilante he should be. He had no long time training like Sarah did with the LOA, yet he kicks everyone's ass. The five years just shows him being a gangster except for a few months of training here and there.
This show is so stupid.

I enjoyed the finale, but on the flashbacks... yeah, they've always been a disappointment to me after the tease in the first half of Season 1 of what Oliver had been doing. If you go back to S101 and 02, Oliver was waking up having nightmares in his mother's house, and was this Batmanesque brooding, dark man.. Even in the final episodes he wasn't like that with Anatoli. Are we supposed to go down the line that Kovar drugging him and all the flashbacks and hallucinations are the big ingredient behind his season 1 personality? Was cool integrating the opening sequence from S101, but in the process it just showed how much Stephen has aged the last few years, and he was still a lot hairier and Tom Hanks/Castawayish in S101 than S523..

Back