Wonder Woman (Live Action Movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guarantee this, when we hearing the casting news there'll be a ton of you disappointed. I have a feeling that WB will be going with Star Power over what fits in the role. Unless they hire a director with pedigree.

This is true and I've already admitted it. I think I'll find fault with almost anyone in this role.

I wonder if Carl can get me a job telling WB what to do.
picture.php

im pretty sure they will try to get Angelina Jolie, something tells me, they would at least try

Then Wonder Woman will look like this :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:

collegehumor.d542ded270dbbcee0e409bb0aa148237.jpg

i mean, for star power seems obvious, they will cast a big celebrity,

1118jolie.jpg

Ha! Read this S___
It was back in 2007 that Joss Whedon announced he had officially left WONDER WOMAN, which he had been trying to develop at Warner Bros. At the time he explained it thusly, "I had a take on the film that, well, nobody liked." In the almost four years since that time, we're still no closer to a WONDER WOMAN movie. (In fact, recent reports indicate we're closer to a TV series than a movie.)

Entertainment Weekly took a look back at the struggle to get Wonder Woman to the big-screen in their upcoming issue and got Whedon to talk a little bit about his vision for the film. Turns out he was basing his version of Diana, Princess of the Amazons on Angelina Jolie.

While both he and EW are quick to point out that Jolie was never in talks to actually star in the film, Whedon says she was a primary source of inspiration for him in crafting the character. "For me, Wonder Woman was basically Angelina Jolie. She spends a lot of time flying around. She works in a lot of different countries. She’s very global. And she’s appalled by the way people treat each other."

https://www.joblo.com/movie-news/joss-whedons-wonder-woman-was-based-on-angelina-jolie

https://insidemovies.ew.com/2010/11/17/joss-whedon-wonder-woman-angelina-jolie/

Lynn+Collins+as+a+Hot+Princess+of+Mars.jpg

What would you guys think of Lynn Collins in the role? She's not waif thin and if she gets a little more fit/muscular she would rock in the role, imo.

What would you guys think of Lynn Collins in the role? She's not waif thin and if she gets a little more fit/muscular she would rock in the role, imo.

she is super sexy and a good actress, I could see that, I would like that actually

It's all about the action sequences though. How will she handle the action? That's one of the areas Scarlett, bless her heart, looked awkward. You can tell she's not used to running. :lol

my votes for Kate Beckinsale, shes badass, shes sexy and shes a talented actress, she could lead her own film.

perhaps Oliva Wilde is Kates not into it.

I do like the idea of Lynn Collins tho, i LOVED her in John Carter

my votes for Kate Beckinsale, shes badass, shes sexy and shes a talented actress, she could lead her own film.

perhaps Oliva Wilde is Kates not into it.

I do like the idea of Lynn Collins tho, i LOVED her in John Carter

I love both of them but not great choices, specially Olivia, not a great chioce

Back