CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has been tha worst season by far. Lame villains. Stupid team drama. Unrealistic trial. Very boring season by far the worst Arrowverse show currently.

The villain is pretty average but i like how the show is darker this is getting back to Original arrow and i am looking forward to next season.

I just want a real super villain next year. Not tech terrorists or wannabe gangsters. Plenty of cop shows dealing with those already. This is a super hero show, give us a bad guy we wouldn’t get on Blue Bloods or SVU.

Realism in a comic show? lulz. At least Diaz is a comic character. A glance at Wiki and it looks like GA's rogues are all pretty meh outside archer based.

It’s still far from perfect, but I’d put this season of Arrow as the best since season 2. I prefer this season’s more grounded villain than some of the past season’s main villains. And, as long as they stay the course on “trimming the fat,” then they’re headed in the right direction. For too long, it had been suffering from the “Team Flash syndrome,” where there are just too many characters competing for time. I do think that they’ve had to use up too much of the season to try to correct that, but my hope is that the show continues to trend in this direction, where it’s more focused on Oliver taking on more street level criminals with a smaller supporting cast, rather than a dynamic where it’s always team Arrow versus another super villain.

Back