Green Lantern: The Motion Picture

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think what will ground Hal is the other GLs. Sinestro is a no-nonsense character more of a dictator oriented person, Killowog, Saalak, all very serious. From what I've seen they've made a point to keep out the lighter, funnier GLs and use the more militaristic and serious ones probably to make Hal standout but also probably to balance between humor and seriousness.

They are at least going for the Tony Stark formula where he is the comedian surrounded by straightmen feeding him lines.

This is the vibe I've felt since I found out that Reynolds was getting the part.

It will premiere on TV tonight on Entertainment Tonight as part of their Behind the Scenes for the Green Lantern. It isn't 100% sure whether the whole teaser will be shown or just parts. Since the teaser is attached to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, after that breaks in the theaters I would look for it to be on the official site and the Apple site by next week.

From what I can find out from the internet it will be about 2 minutes long with the reporter talking over parts. They are showing the full trailer but we have to listen to somebody talk over parts of it. Entertainment Tonight runs usually in the 7-8 o' clock hour so I would imagined that we'll see a crappy YouTube video and/or description within the next hour.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/qJABsJQCZHA?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qJABsJQCZHA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Yeah, 2011, year of Green Lantern.

I'm getting a pretty good vibe from this.

Is there something off about that youtube vid (aside from the framerate)? The sound was weird in a few instances (Blake's voice, Hal's laugh near the end when he dons the suit)...unless it's supposed to sound like that.

Wow, the delivery of the "This test, today, it's important" line is awful. Hopefully, it fits in the context of the scene.

Other than that... :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Man, Ryan's laugh near the end of that trailer is awkward. Hoarse, yeah, that's the word. :lol

But aside from that and Blake Lively's flat line delivery, all else looks (and sounds) good.

Yeah, not all the dialogue sounds stellar but

sinestro.jpg

:rock

I don't care for Green Lantern.....so I'm not totally going full fledge Fanboy like some of u are....but I guess the trailer looks ok.

The bad guy with the big ass forehead looks like a pedophile tho! :lol UBER FAIL.

Anywayz...I don't think this is gonna be as bad as Iron Man 2....so I guess I'll give it a shot.

I don't care for Green Lantern.....so I'm my totally going full fledge Fanboy like some of u are....but I guess the trailer looks ok.

The bad guy with the big ass forehead looks like a pedophile tho! :lol UBER FAIL.

Anywayz...I don't think this is gonna be as bad as Iron Man 2....so I guess I'll give it a shot.

What is it with you and Pedos Bam?
Do you need to tell me a story?

Back