Green Lantern - General One Sixth Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Green Lantern - Offical License Announcment

Hal and Sinestro I'll consider if the movie is good.

Kilowig would be ____ing monsterously awesome

Blake Lively has been horrible in everything I've seen her try to act in so I'm hoping she doesn't ruin ever scene she's in for this film. It'd be about the only way I'd want a Carol figure.

I thought she was pretty good as a crack whore in the town.:dunno

hmmm interesting indeed. I will see the movie first but then again I do like his design.

i'm going to watch it this wednesday - that'll help me decide if i want to get this or not.

Wow Superman, Batman and Green lantern :panic: JLA? now bring Green Arrow and Flash :yess:

Im guessing that the reason they announced this figure so late is becuase they have been working on a way to make a lightup rubber bodysuit work.

I think this bode's well for the new Superman and Batman movies as well. Seems almost a gimme at this point.

Not sure about this one yet. I never read any of the comics, so it's all coming down to the film and the look of this figure for me.

The designs are cool and knowing HT they'll make a great figure out of this.

Too bad I have to wait till freaking August before this film opens here :gah:
Can't wait to see it!

I hope it comes with the gatling gun he uses. That's the weapon I want the most lol. Also, I think it would be kind of cool if, in the even that they do more characters with the ring power, they released weapon packs down the road that just come with a lot of various weapons that could be added to the figures. Would be cool.

By the time the figure comes out I will have lost interest already. Unless they do something new with the body. I'm talking about glowing green lights built in the body... I know it wont happen though!

I hope it comes with the gatling gun he uses. That's the weapon I want the most lol. Also, I think it would be kind of cool if, in the even that they do more characters with the ring power, they released weapon packs down the road that just come with a lot of various weapons that could be added to the figures. Would be cool.

https://www.mattycollector.com

I hope they make a Carol in flight suit. They never make any of the female love interests, but since she's a fighter pilot and she turns into a superhero/villian in the future she may have a chance? :pray:

In this film there is a really slim chance she'll be made, if they continue with the Star Sapphire storyline and she is still in the role you've got a better chance.

And if they release a female truetype with a Blake likeness you won't even need an extra costume to kitbash a Blake Lively figure. ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if this is just a 1 figure (if any) line, but Carol Ferris would be an easy one for HT--cloth figure with pilot outfit and accessories. We're due for a new TTF also...

interesting....seems like Hot Toys is gobbling everything up.....are they becoming a giant?

Not quite. They are hitting a lot of licenses but making one or two of each and then moving on. If this were the olden Sideshow days where they went completely in-depth and made 13 or 14 figures within a line then maybe.

Yeah, HT as much as I love them isn't know for really getting into a license.

I'm thinking it might be Hal only. I think we'll be lucky if we get Sinestro.

I don't think they will make Hector Hammond, I think Carol has a stronger chance to be made.

That's the hope, but Sinestro's 'suit' patterns and musculature are distinctively different, and not being a GL fan or anything even I noticed. I suppose it is possible that HT will hope fans won't notice. :lol
Sinestro is also a foot taller than Hal in the movie, so the scale a little larger than him in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back