Green Lantern - General One Sixth Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they have, even in their initial license announcement video. There were a bunch of Batman designs in there.

Good to know.

I hope we see a Green Lantern soon, I realize Batman sells but I am getting tired of Batman news.

Good to know.

I hope we see a Green Lantern soon, I realize Batman sells but I am getting tired of Batman news.

Me too. I cant wait for the DC section to get something other than Batman. I like Batman but there are other characters in the DCU that are cool too. Green Lantern being one of them. I hope Sideshow shows something at SDCC this year for the 1/6 DC figure line.

With the slew of remakes and side characters and absurdly big vehicles, it's real kick in the nuts to not to get at least Hal Jordan from HT :mad:

And even Sideshow didn't show him at SDCC for the DC Comic 1/6 line :(

No love for GL? :dunno

I'd love a movie Green Lantern.. but not based on Reynolds.

It might be years away, till we see WB take another chance on this guy.. thanks Ryan. :lol

I'd love a movie Green Lantern.. but not based on Reynolds.

It might be years away, till we see WB take another chance on this guy.. thanks Ryan. [emoji38]
Umm...yeah, truly THANKS Ryan for an awesome, accurate Hal origin story. No thanks to arsehole "so called" fans who over criticized & prevented future awesome sequels...GOD please let the 2020 G.L. NOT happen...Its taken all my will not to punch a MF over hatin on this movie... I just don't want to see G.L. on screen again. The character is too awesome to be F'd with by all the haters & critics.
75730ad08deab081269bd85df5ee4405.jpg

I didn't care for Reynold's Hal much but there were some cool parts in the movie. I do really hope they make a better GL film soon though.

EDIT:Wow! This is an old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back