Green Lantern - General One Sixth Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Green Lantern - Offical License Announcment

They could have it so the power supply is in the base, so it only works on the base, much like the Tron bike gives light to the Sam figure?

They could have it so the power supply is in the base, so it only works on the base, much like the Tron bike gives light to the Sam figure?

that's a good idea for it! looking out for POs on this one. :yess:

but like was mentioned, having the vwhole body light up would be pretty ambitious and could lead to more problems/delays/recalls so i would be content with just light-up ring.

New translucent TrueType body with green LED inside :idea

In for Hal Jordan and Sinestro.
Though visible joint may kill the deal for me.

Really curious to see how they pull off the look of the suit. I'm hoping the movie kicks ass... Hal would be a definite purchase. And honestly I'd wager he'd be the only one unless they used the body for a different GL to help spread out the R&D costs :huh

Sinestro is a must - he looks even cooler than Hal in this film based on the trailers

Is this a movie tagline,or did HT just demolish the oath?

HT demolished the oath which is:

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night no Evil shall escape my sight. For All that worship Evil's might, beware my power Green Lantern's Light!

In the mid 60s to early 80s it was felt that Blackest Night was too insensitive racially so it was temporarily changed to darkest night.

I fully expect Wolverine bodies only dyed green and black, don't expect them to light up and fully expect only Sinestro and Hal.

Bring it on. :rock :rock :rock

This is how I expect Hal to look:

picture.php

Hal is a must buy for me. If the film rocks i'm down for any other aliens HT may make, although i'm not expecting more than Hal and Sinestro.

Give me the ridiculous gatling gun Hot Toys :cool:

Ryan-Reynolds-Green_Lantern-3.jpg

Hmm, SIDCA.

Ah, I havent even thought of the constuct possibilities... gattling gun would be dope, I bet we'll get a huge fist, maybe swords... what else?

This figure better come with a ____load of accessories..

I can't wait to see what they do with this 1/6 figure. Pulling this figure and truetype body off and making collectors of today happy is going to be no small feat. But, if it can be done and done well, I think HT's will be up to the task. This will be a fun reveal, can't wait.

I hope whatever they use will still allow him to be poseable and articulated. I hated the muscle bodies because I was afraid i'd rip em by posing them.

Better be rubber or some kind of poseable resin, or else no buy.

Same here... and part translucent for a light up effect would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back