Green Lantern - General One Sixth Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Green Lantern - Offical License Announcment

I'm Half Dead~

Is this:
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night. In Our Darkest Hour, There Will Be Light.

a movie tagline,or did HT just demolish the oath?

Oh my God !!!!! I am so happy !!!!!!

I hope the ring lights up. And the costume should glow, I don't know how they would do it. Maybe just the chest could light up similar to Iron man. Or they could put LED 'windows' on the arms and legs of the body to make the whole true type glow thru the costume. I don't know what material the costume could be. Hope not rubber

Also want the sculpt to have a removable mask, so can make Wade Wilson custom

I look forward to the fan corrected photochops of the iconic Reynolds Green Lantern!!!

Great news. Thank you HT! I'll enjoy the film even more when I see it this week.

That's some fantastic news, I'll order this for sure.

The Ryan Renolds head will also be great for bashes.

Nuh it'll be garbage crap figure.
Coz if it will LED and possible... then I''l say "WHERE DA ___ MY TRONLEGACY FIGURES YOU DAMN BASTARDS???" :)

That's some fantastic news, I'll order this for sure.

The Ryan Renolds head will also be great for bashes.

Yeah as long as the sculpt is unmasked, the headsculpt can be used as Deadpool, or a Hannibal King. Plus I don't get the hate for the actor? I watched him in Definitely Maybe and he was excellent. Also he was really good in Origins, it was not his fault the stupid studio ruined the character at the end of the film

Great news!
I had a feeling Hot Toys was going to make a surprise announcement like how they did with X-Men: First Class.

Just have seen the announcment on facebook. This is great news, am looking forward to see how it turns out

I dont mind if it doesn't light up, less to go wrong with the QC.

How do you guys think they'll make the suit? its pretty tight... so much so that its CG through the whole film!

will it be apart of the body, showing the articulation or will it be cloth like the HT Spiderman. or maybe a vinyl suit like the medicom OldSnake?

Awww hell yes!! My collection will now expand beyond Nolan Batman lol

so I'll check back in 6 months for the reveal

but I am glad to hear that a figure is coming

If I had to guess, I'd imagine he will have a suit-body like Iron Man. There would be no way to make a skin tight light up suit over a normal TT figure. It would have to be the figure. So I'd expect him to look like a light up Bruce Lee in translucent green. Have the ring and chest light up particularly, but also have all of the cracks between the muscles able to light up. Not sure of that is possible. We might just get ring and chest like an Iron Man.

And since the mask is more or less painted on his face, I'd expect a masked and unmasked head to be included since he seems to have a decent amount of screen time with both looks in the trailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back