Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths Animated Feature Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this movie, and I have to say it's the best of the DVD movies they've done so far. I don't really dig Mark Harmon as Superman, but it was the first time that I saw Supes as a mid-Western farmboy.

There was some great character moments in this, much more than in the previous films. Which is ironic since there are so many characters here. James Woods as Owlman really steals the show - you can hear the crazy just seeping out of him.

Love the reimagining of the Shazam family too - it's difficult to make something original in these types of films, but they did surprise me a couple of times.

Also the blu-ray has the live action Aquaman pilot on it - a great show if you haven't seen it.

The preview for Under the Red Hood looks kind of interesting, with some great casting too. Neil Patrick Harris as Nightwing!

Just saw this movie, and I have to say it's the best of the DVD movies they've done so far. I don't really dig Mark Harmon as Superman, but it was the first time that I saw Supes as a mid-Western farmboy.

There was some great character moments in this, much more than in the previous films. Which is ironic since there are so many characters here. James Woods as Owlman really steals the show - you can hear the crazy just seeping out of him.

Love the reimagining of the Shazam family too - it's difficult to make something original in these types of films, but they did surprise me a couple of times.

Also the blu-ray has the live action Aquaman pilot on it - a great show if you haven't seen it.

The preview for Under the Red Hood looks kind of interesting, with some great casting too. Neil Patrick Harris as Nightwing!

Dang, I knew I should have gotten the blu-ray.

anyone get the digital copy to work. It wasn't up on the site when I tried it earlier.

Also the blu-ray has the live action Aquaman pilot on it - a great sh if you haven't seen it.

Have you had the chance to watch the Specter short?

Have you had the chance to watch the Specter short?

Yea, the Spectre short is pretty cool. They did it like an old '70s TV detective show, even down to the scratches and faded look of the print. It's a really bad ass Spectre too, very much the Spirit of Vengeance that he is in the comics.

Other things on the Blu-ray - I mentioned the Aquaman pilot, but they also have the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman pilot and 3 or 4 Justice League episodes.

How long is the preview for Under the Red Hood? Is it worth getting the Blu-ray edition? I have the Aquaman pilot on my itunes. It was free a few years ago on itunes so i downloaded it. It is good. Has Justin Hartley as Aquaman though not the guy who currently plays Aquaman on Smallville.

I picked this up the day it came out, i love DC so i had to pick it up. I really liked it, story was good. The music was my favorite, very epic!!. But i didnt dig the voices. Public emimies cast was so much better. Why dont they use Kevin Conroy as batman anymore, hes the best IMO. does any1 know why?, cause there not using him for the next 1 either

I picked this up the day it came out, i love DC so i had to pick it up. I really liked it, story was good. The music was my favorite, very epic!!. But i didnt dig the voices. Public emimies cast was so much better. Why dont they use Kevin Conroy as batman anymore, hes the best IMO. does any1 know why?, cause there not using him for the next 1 either

I am guessing that this was probably in the works while he was already working on Public Enemies, as well as the Arkham Asylum video game and now its sequel.

I am kinda disappointed in the story. I don't mean it's second rated or anything. It might be because of the high expectations i had from a DC Universe Original Animated Movie or the fact that i have recently got to watch "Turtles Forever" movie. I just felt that the plot is not so "original". Both those movies share the same basic plot. Not sure if this one is based on an existing book like PE though.

One thing i did like about it is they have based art of WW & GL on models used in their origin movies. So it felt as if this movie & the origin movies co-existed in the same world/ dimension. That was really cool.

FTW... Aquaman!!

couldn't believe my eyes when i saw him there.

"Be careful Aquaman... they're pretty powerful (or something to that extent)" - Batman

Back