GOTHAM - BATMAN Prequel TV Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As per I Gotham only really seems to take off for me when Jerome is in the picture. Even though he seemed to be channeling Ledgers Joker even more then usual.

tumblr_okg0u9_Kh_Fi1qikobho4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_okcqxwc7_BF1se334oo1_500.gif

Love the show but I have never seen a show that kills so many characters and then brings them back to life. This show has a healthy list..Fish, Jerome, Galavan, Mr Freeze. Thats four but I know there is more

Love the show but I have never seen a show that kills so many characters and then brings them back to life. This show has a healthy list..Fish, Jerome, Galavan, Mr Freeze. Thats four but I know there is more

Yep:lol should be called Gotham, The Good The Bad And The Re-Animated

didn't realize this was the Winter Finale..

actually this was a really good Episode, but how many times can the GCPD and Wayne Manor get invaded?

Jerome was very good bringing the city into chaos.And I thought Cameron Monaghan as the Joker was the best in his part for the bad guys in the series so far.Too bad they put it all in on one episode,it will be hard to top.

I loved the Carnival,how inocent citizens were used in brutal bouts of Whakamole,Balloon Pop,Baseball Bottle Knockdown as live targets for everything.Some of it was pretty funny.

And Bruce finally gets to show his stuff.Cool fight between Bruce and Jerome in the Mirror room at the Carnival.Bruce could have did him but let him live.I guess Jerome telling him there are no real Heroes in Gotham got to him.

At least Gordon punches Jerome's face clean off at the end.Guess we know where Jerome ends up.

The whole Nygma,Cobblepot thing was kind of a waste.At least until the end and Ed shoots Oswald and pushes him into the bay.But we know already how that goes.

the Episodes starting in April there is a Green ? below the Gotham title.So Riddle me this,can the writers make a better episode than tonights with Ed Nygma as the main baddie?

Last edited:
It seems Gotham is on a short hiatus again, what's up with these stupid networks that keep doing this (abc, cw)? I hope when it comes back, we get rid of the stupid Penguin gay love story ( maybe halt his story till by next season ) and have more of Poison Ivy.

Late to the game. Only knew about the show from the season 3 Joker trailer from Facebook.
Halfway through S01 now, I like the cinematography and color-grading a lot.

Thought I didn't like the crimes genre but for some reason I'm hooked to the series.
I hope S02 and S03 was/ is good. :duff

Special mention to first 3 pages of this thread, can't help but think that the people behind the keyboard were so full of themselves. What were they? Professionals? Show was not even aired yet there was so much hate for it! Amazing shytballs.

Something about the Joker :dunno

(Me either) :lol

Gordon punched the jokers face off. That's the last thing I remember. I have no idea what happened after that or what the cliffhanger was. I will need that recap when it picks up again :lol

What sucks is Gotham is being pushed to the side for 24 even though Gotham was getting better viewer ratings.

I doubt it. I think once he officially puts the suit on the show will end. Its not about Batman its about Gotham.

What do you think, will we ever see little Bruce change into Batman? :panic:

Nope and that's a good thing too. Bruce Wayne is the most boring character in this show. I'd rather see more episodes with Jerome/Penguin/Bullock.

Bruce Wayne is also the least important character on the show. Why would they ruin what they have going by turning him into Batman? Besides, by the time Bruce was old enough to be Batman, Gotham would have seen at least a decade of crazy characters running around town wrecking ****. He'd just be one more crazy guy in a costume with a new schtick.

Back