GOTHAM - BATMAN Prequel TV Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say more League of Shadows than Batman. Batman is not supposed to ever appear in this show.

I see him being a series finale reveal, but yeah, I don't ever expect him to show up before then. Not unless they Ivy Bruce somehow and train him overnight. I've just come to accept all of his villains will be around YEARS before he's even thinking about showing up.

Batman Returns homage?! :yess::clap

Man, the amount of plot threads and conspiracies currently going on are trough the roof! I hope the show gets renewed for another season at least, this has me way more engaged than any other DC offerings. :lol

If its the final season, then half way through the season Bruce has to come back grown up and put on a black outfit to fight crime.

I see him being a series finale reveal, but yeah, I don't ever expect him to show up before then. Not unless they Ivy Bruce somehow and train him overnight. I've just come to accept all of his villains will be around YEARS before he's even thinking about showing up.

yea the show ends on Bruce being shown with a silhouette of Batman on a rooftop.

Just got renewed for a fourth season.

A 4th season renewal generally guarantees a season 5 for syndication purposes.

Glad its got one more season at least. They seem to cancel a lot of shows right when they get going good (like Sarah Conner Chronicles.)

I'm still pissed about them cancelling TSCC. :mad:

Same here.

Some say the pain never really goes away...

latest

I was hoping another network would pick up TSCC

Unfortunately, it wouldn't be that simple partly due to the Terminator rights being in limbo around the same time the show was cancelled, and no rights holder (understandably) would pick up baggage of renewing a poorly rated show. Remember, the Terminator rights has bounced around as much as Skynet has traveled trough time.

I was never a Fish hater so its ok she is back. I thought Bruce was just going along with it until the end and then he would snap out of it but he really is messed up. Gonna be a fun episode next week.

if all goes according to plan,all of Gotham should be Dusted by next week.

looks like Jim's nature even though infected is to be a goody goody two shoes.

too bad we already know how the season Finale turns out.But should be a good one.I do hope we get to see Ra's.

Great episode. The season finale looks like it will be properly developing some of the key characters. Selina with the whip etc. Can't wait!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back