GG Blackhole Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
glad i'm not into the GG bust or else i would have suffered the same consequence as some of you. COngrats to those who got one!!! :chew Also, i heard that there are 3 or 4 variation to this bust. or is there only one kind and you can interchange the arm? :confused:

From what I've seen, it looks like interchangeable arms. I can't even get the page for him to come up now. I don't know if that's a good or bad sign.

Darth Loki said:
From what I've seen, it looks like interchangeable arms. I can't even get the page for him to come up now. I don't know if that's a good or bad sign.

It is the exact same as the original Stormie (comes with a few sets of arms, and guns), but black.

Had the same luck as Fritz. So it looks like I'm ebay bound to get this guy.

Gran3131 said:
Well I got mine a at around 9:10. The only thing was that I was only able to check a shipping option that was $ 81 dollars. I believe it was Fed Ex international priority mail. I knew this was a mistake but I also knew if I were to try and fix it I could say good bye to the bust right then. I managed to get my order in with confirmation. I gave GG an email and they are going to fix the problem. All in all I am very happy, this could have went either way.

EXACT same thing happened to me and like you I said "not the time to try and fix it" I missed out on the Chrome C-3PO becasue of that last time and was not about to screw with it this time...but $87.88 shipping is just a tad (like $67.88) to high...sent G.G. an email, hope they will respond to what I'm sure will be one of the few non-negative emails they get about the whole Black Hole Stormtrooper

LOTRFan said:
It is the exact same as the original Stormie (comes with a few sets of arms, and guns), but black.

ohhhh... I thought there was going to be 4 different versions to it...and I was going ot use mine as a christmas present for a frined then he'd only have to hunt 2 more down but if you get all the arms then it's time for (singing) "eeeeeeeeebay"

Last edited:
wizard-comics said:
EXACT same thing happened to me and like you I said "not the time to try and fix it" I missed out on the Chrome C-3PO becasue of that last time and was not about to screw with it this time...but $87.88 shipping is just a tad (like $67.88) to high...sent G.G. an email, hope they will respond to what I'm sure will be one of the few non-negative emails they get about the whole Black Hole Stormtrooper

$87.88??:google What are these things made off? plastic or polystone or ????

wizard-comics said:
ohhhh... I thought there was going to be 4 different versions to it...and I was going ot use mine as a christmas present for a frined then he'd only have to hunt 2 more down but if you get all the arms then it's time for (singing) "eeeeeeeeebay"

Wizard,

I have gotten a response from GG saying they will fix the shipping problem. Your problem will be fixed as well. If you check out there blog under the Blackhole Stormtrooper mini bust update #3 they say they are fixing these types of problems so everything should be a go.

Gran3131 said:
Wizard,

I have gotten a response from GG saying they will fix the shipping problem. Your problem will be fixed as well. If you check out there blog under the Blackhole Stormtrooper mini bust update #3 they say they are fixing these types of problems so everything should be a go.

yeah, thanks I just say it posted over on statueforum.com and went to GG blog and checked it out...that's great news..

What does everyone think about the Clone Trooper set (all 3) that GG is releasing?

White - 7500
Blue- 5000
Orange- 2500

Are these going to sky rocket like I expect them to? Especially the Blue and Orange.

Darth Loki said:
What does everyone think about the Clone Trooper set (all 3) that GG is releasing?

White - 7500
Blue- 5000
Orange- 2500

Are these going to sky rocket like I expect them to? Especially the Blue and Orange.

People were all excited about the Orange trooper until the Blackhole came along. They were buying entire trooper cases just so they could get one. I'm sure it'll go up in price but the Blackhole Trooper has put certain things in perspective for busts collectors especially completist.

I saw a set for about $140 and was wondering if I should jump on it for when it increases in value in the future.

If you have the money and is something you want I say it sounds like a good price. You may have to wait a bit on the whole "going up in value" thing. You will need to see what the demand is at SDCC and what is the aftermath of the Blackhole fiasco.

Darth Loki said:
I saw a set for about $140 and was wondering if I should jump on it for when it increases in value in the future.

If you want something for future value, then stick with the Blackhole bust. The upcoming white clones will be incredibly common and sell for below retail, the blues will hold their value, and the oranges will go up a bit--maybe to around $100 or so. I got a set of three for a little under $150, and felt that was a good deal. If you can get one of each for $140 then do it! You won't lose any money on that if you sell them later, and will likely turn a profit.

Tom,

sweet picture of Roran. I think that is his name. I can not wait untill the maquette of him comes out.

Gran3131 said:
Tom,

sweet picture of Roran. I think that is his name. I can not wait untill the maquette of him comes out.

Thanks! I've been working on my GIF skills in Photoshop.

Now that I have a full set of Clone Wars maquettes, I am really looking forward to the next one!!!

I need Asajj and Padme. Padme probally will not happen. For sure one of my favorite lines of statues/maquettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back