GG Blackhole Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could never sit on something that could get me as much money as that's going to command. Not to mention it doesn't look as good as the regular.

Darth Loki said:
I could never sit on something that could get me as much money as that's going to command. Not to mention it doesn't look as good as the regular.

And at the same time some people feel that is worth it to be one of the 50... :rolleyes:

SolidLiquidFox said:
And at the same time some people feel that is worth it to be one of the 50... :rolleyes:

That is very true. Must be nice to have that kind of coin.

I meant the same thing. Must be nice to not even have to think about selling something that could net you a quick $1500.

Darth Loki said:
I meant the same thing. Must be nice to not even have to think about selling something that could net you a quick $1500.

That thing's not going to be worth that much money. Honestly, I don't think that I could keep it around if it were really worth $1500, since I also have a green exclusive coming. I know that it will be worth more than I paid, but I really don't think it will repeatedly go for that much money.

tomandshell said:
That thing's not going to be worth that much money. Honestly, I don't think that I could keep it around if it were really worth $1500, since I also have a green exclusive coming. I know that it will be worth more than I paid, but I really don't think it will repeatedly go for that much money.

The Grey Hulk piece will easily top $1200 in the aftermarket. Tom, you'll be able to fund that green version and then some. :cool:

FlyAndFight said:
The Grey Hulk piece will easily top $1200 in the aftermarket. Tom, you'll be able to fund that green version and then some. :cool:

Now way, that thing will go 500.00 tops. But being the passionate Marvel Vs. collector that I am, I'll give you 600.00 for it =)

daelith said:
Now way, that thing will go 500.00 tops. But being the passionate Marvel Vs. collector that I am, I'll give you 600.00 for it =)

Seriously?!?

(Strokes chin in pensive thought...)

Someone on this board already sold the grey Hulk for something like $1200.

Well here's to hoping that this Blackhole Stormtrooper gets near that rediculous amount :D

Darth Loki said:
Well here's to hoping that this Blackhole Stormtrooper gets near that rediculous amount :D

\
amen to that but will be happy to clear $500.00.....uh....um.....not that I'm one of those evil flippers or anything....:D

but if I get that much it will pay for my Spi VS Hulk, and then some

Exactly what I'm thinking. I guess I've gone to the Dark Side. :emperor

tomandshell said:
That Blackhole Stormtrooper bust is going to look great next to my Gray Hulk...

:monkey3

Would that be under "Seller's Other Items?" :monkey3 :lol

Well I got mine a at around 9:10. The only thing was that I was only able to check a shipping option that was $ 81 dollars. I believe it was Fed Ex international priority mail. I knew this was a mistake but I also knew if I were to try and fix it I could say good bye to the bust right then. I managed to get my order in with confirmation. I gave GG an email and they are going to fix the problem. All in all I am very happy, this could have went either way.

This is f_cking bullsh!t on GG's part. There is no reason it should be sold out with so many server errors. Hopefully this honey won't happen at SDCC. I call dirty pool on Gentle Giant's servers. :moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back