GG Blackhole Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone that got one after I got the sold out message. After I got the message, I tried again and got all the way through, and it lost my billing and shipping info. GG's shopping cart and server sucks. Oh well, I didn't really expect to get it anyway.

Fritz said:
You suck GG! :D

Question now becomes do I go to eBay for one of these or get rid of the four Storm/Sandtroopers I have and say to heck with this line. I only collect their Stormtroopers, not clones or anything else.

I know you're upset right now, but that woul be rash. Hold on and keep going, maybe sometime in the future, another "rare" one will come up and you'll be able to snag it. Then you can trade someone it for the BHTrooper.

I don't collect the clones or troopers, but was thinking to snag on of these for later trade bait. I ended up not doing it, but the possibility is there. So don't give up, this line is a cash cow for GG it will continue...

High drama over at rebelscum today. I was lucky enough to snag one very late on the eleventh hour (20 minutes after they went on sale according to my email).

What is the lowest edition trooper bust out there?

I gave it a try... I went through the entire ordering process like 5 times before I was even let through and once I did.... out of Stock.

I tried again later and the item was not found. Damn GG and their insepid ordering system!!! I really wanted this bust. :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

I hate them like Anakin hates lava planets..... :lol

Oh well, I'll try and find one hopefully... if not... whatever. :confused:

I don't know what it was but I'm almost positive this is now the lowest edition size.

I know of one that will be available for sale or trade:monkey3

What happened to Gentle Giants magical and wonderful "inclusive program"? :rolleyes: ...oh, wait.
Never mind.

Batty said:
What happened to Gentle Giants magical and wonderful "inclusive program"? :rolleyes: ...oh, wait.
Never mind.

this whole episode made the great SDCC Anakin burning incident of April 2006 seem like a day at Chucky Cheese

JSAuctionService said:
9.00am sharp, have 1 bust in cart, hit pay to purchase, and get:

bhsthosed7oi.jpg

GG servers totally suck. Makes me appreciate Sideshow even more.

JS

I got the same thing - 11 times - I am bummed:monkey2

DarkArtist81 said:
:D :D :D :monkey5 :D :D :D

Do you now??..... Inquiring minds want to know... ( i.e. me) :lol

That would be mine in case it wasn't obvious.

Oops ... Forgot all about this one.

I was working anyway, and would probably have just ended up frustrated if I had made an attempt.

Oh well.

Is there any filmtime for this version stormtrooper or is it pure EU? I don't recall ever seeing them, and don't really mind missing out so much, that being the case. :confused:

I have $20 says Tom doesn't have his grey Hulk longer than 6 months.

Just checked GG's website and the lowest ES for any trooper is the Biker Scout at 7500. This ES is 1000. Nice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back