GG Blackhole Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tomandshell said:
Thanks! I've been working on my GIF skills in Photoshop.

Now that I have a full set of Clone Wars maquettes, I am really looking forward to the next one!!!

When did you get a Padme? PICS PLEASE!

clonewars7zi.jpg

Hmm...

Gonna need to get some better quality pics. That will have to do for now...

And there are only two villains in the line as it is--you need Asajj! Maybe they will make a Dooku or a Durge on a speederbike next year...

Looks great! If you don't mind me asking, how much did she cost? I'm pretty content with the 4 that I have but I'm keeping an eye out for the Trooper and Obi.

I already got a post in the Want to buy section. Thought I'd say something here. Anyone who has one that wants to sell it let me know. I'm looking to buy.

As an owner of the complete set as well congrats on your new collecttion Tom. If push came to shove I'd put these ahead of the Sideshow SW 12" figures. Especially with the OT animated line giving us classic characters.

SolidLiquidFox said:
If push came to shove I'd put these ahead of the Sideshow SW 12" figures. Especially with the OT animated line giving us classic characters.

yup. i love the animation more than the film. I'm really hoping that hey release a Durge, doesn't have to be on his speederbike.

tomandshell said:
She was expensive...

:google

I got her and Obi-Wan together in one deal.

As much as I'd love to be a completist with this line, there's no way in hell I'm paying over $500 for her and she's way beyond that right now. Hopefully she'll come down in a year or so and level off but for right now I'm content. I am looking for Obi and the Arc Trooper though.

Well, Gentle Giant started sending out e-mails today to people who ordered the Blackhole bust, telling them that they oversold and their orders are going to be cancelled. They are offering them a free bust and guaranteed access to the convention busts later this year.

Sorry to those who got the bad news...

pitchin said:
yep got that email....I was angry but a free bust & guaranteed all 2006 GG exclusives has made me happy

Sorry, Pitch...

Were they really going to ship your Blackhole Trooper to Scotland? I thought it was US, Canada and Puerto Rico only when you buy direct from GG...

arranged to get it delivered to a beautiful woman in the US & she was gonna forward it on.

2006 exclusives so far......

Deluxe Shock Trooper mini bust and Bust-Up (San Diego Comic Con)
Lucius Malfoy Death Eater mini bust (San Diego Comic Con)
Mara Jade mini bust (Gen Con)

V V happy now!!!

Not a bad deal. Guaranteed Con Shock trooper if ya like. Right now that's a better deal than what I got and I'll be at the show. :lol

pitchin said:
arranged to get it delivered to a beautiful woman in the US & she was gonna forward it on.

2006 exclusives so far......

Deluxe Shock Trooper mini bust and Bust-Up (San Diego Comic Con)
Lucius Malfoy Death Eater mini bust (San Diego Comic Con)
Mara Jade mini bust (Gen Con)

V V happy now!!!

And don't forget... You still have the beautiful woman!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back